Abacus Consulting

Abacus Consulting Employee Reviews

Pakistan110 reviews
It is a collaborative organisation where team-building is emphasised as the work can be sometimes overwhelming requiring a lot of coordination and multi-tasking. It is a good place for learning and advancement and helps in network-building.
Pros
Defined career paths
Cons
contractual employments
Abacus is a good company with lots of benefits. I would recommend every fresher to give it a try at Abacus Consulting. A really nice and clean environment and people to work with. Many new things to learn amd experience.
I strongly dont recommend anyone to start working here. There are no rules and no respect for the ones who actually work and spend their time. They actually work caring about those who have specil affiliation with the management and they dont let others work. No company can improve and progress until rules are same for everyone.

given jutice
A well reputed company in Pakistan. The job experience at Abacus Consulting excellent and was in friendly environment. I had got big knowledge and experience from that company. environment was good and healthy .
It was a good job experience. As I've been in customer support team, i was very satisfied with my team members.
There was very friendly and helpful environment.
It is basically a call center industry and i work in easypaisa compaign and it is the inbound call center where customers call us to resolve their issues.
I was employed as a CRO. The experience i gained from this company was great. The overall environment was favorable and helpful. Moreover, it taught me how to manage the time as there was only 1 hour break allocated to each CRO.
I was taking interviews to fill up some positions with my boss and mostly i researched other firm's on-boarding processes and reported my findings via a presentation. The hardest part of the job was convincing senior management that they needed to employ new on-boarding techniques
I would say its a good company to work with. Very focused and very creative group of people who are working with that organization. If you want to implement your ideas its a best place for you.
Friendly, often relaxed atmosphere. • No one is ever too busy to help out each other. • Employees are encouraged to undertake further training to benefit their careers. • Flexible working hours with the option to work from home in certain situations. • Senior management are open and honest with us (which has improved greatly over the time I've been here). • On-site cafe with free lunches. • Free parking.
It was nice working with abacus, throughout experience was good. Managerial level was not up to the mark but culture of job was awesome. They need to mark their management system.
Yeah I have really enjoyed my working experience with Abacus Consulting. I have a lot of memories with Abacus, which cann't be forgot by my self. I was the shinning star at Abacus Consulting and became many times Employee of the month.
• Friendly, often relaxed atmosphere.
• No one is ever too busy to help out each other.

• On-site cafe with free lunches.

• Free parking.

Cons

• Although steps have been taken to reduce it, there is still a feeling of the company being more reactive than proactive with things sometimes being left to the last minute.

• At times there seems to be a slight divide between the departments upstairs and downstairs, which may be down to the varied nature of the work being carried out in each department.
No job security no salary increment not growth timely
Learning many things in this organization

contact with many persons daily basis and dealing with other much improve
Working with this company was soo good the team lead and the management team was so nice.. Every employe of this company had a friendly relation with others and it helps me to build up my communication and working skilks
Unity is a game development platform to created both 3D and 2D games, experiences, models and designs. Both indie games and businesses can utilize the popular platform. .
I have really enjoyed working for this company. What isn't great is that being on contract doesn't guarantee you are converted. I am a hard worker, top of my team and struggle with being on contract being that its hourly.
Well. This company deals in careem projects and in telenor & easypaisa services. Satisfying there customers with providing necessary & helpful information.
I worked as a customer care in that company. The work is good but not relateable according to salary. I worked really hard there and does extra hours too for another colleague but i was jot satisfied with salary.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Many
I have been working as CSR in Abacus consulting and this was my first experience and this proves to be very helpful for me and learned some professional behavioral things from this job.
Pros
Free tea etc
Cons
Minimum salary package.
Workload is too much.
They don't give emergency leaves.

Salary is too less.

They give no benefits whatsoever.

The management is rude and the clothing policy is stupid.