Abacus Consulting

Abacus Consulting Employee Reviews

Pakistan119 reviews

Depends upon to whom you are reporting

Companies are full of good & bad people. You just have to adjust with them. My experience under the management of Careem project was awsome, had to learn a lot. At this moment, the management of Telenor project is very difficult to understand.

Pros

Great exposure

Cons

Sometimes stressful

Nice place

it is a good platform to work decent environment collaborative and flexible friendly staff and management too all is good and satisfied happy environment they pay on time and never deduct

Frustrating and time wasting job with only the benefits of making numerous cheaper girlfriends

Not a good workplace to work at as the calling experience is just a waste of time and efforts and further the guys that are already working here are nobody but some useless fellows sneaking the underlegs of the pre-used girlfriends. And the girls that are working here are just intermediate with a mediocre backgrounds struggling to survive the outburst of current unemployment. Monthly basic salary is 17500 and with that poor amount they think they are paying you 17500 dollars.

Pros

If you have something, they asked you for parties, lunches and a monthly charity for the poor management. No pros at all

Cons

Limited breaks, no leaves on demand, no other benefits, incentives is a very misleading concept here.

very bad experience

favoritism, politics, and much more bad things are here. wasting of time and your career so if you have a reference in this company then highly recommended otherwise stay away from this company.

great experiance at abacus consulting Islamabad

Overall all good but one thing Is that in Ramadan there is not even a single date(khajoor) for agents ... 😢 please improve this and atleast provide food in ramadan not throughout the year(only for nightshift agents)

Very bad compensation and benefits, bad management skills nill job security they are offering

They don't have any management skills bad people no education standards all are working under same roof at same position bad salary package bad recruiting skills bad hr

Poor HR, Management, Administration.

One of the most wors and bad company I have ever experienced. First, they called me and hired me but after 15 days they terminate me without any reason. The job is not as per the advertisement. There is a big difference between the actual job and job advertisement. Their HR department is very poor. The thing is if they hire anybody first they should screen the person. Very bad experience.Worst management.Worst HR.No Helping Hand.No Allowances.

Pros

nothing

Cons

Bad HR, Management.

That is right place has polished to himslef

Good experience in abacus consulting as a customer relationship officer.that is right place has polished to himslef.no doubt abacus is very fair with his clients

Pros

Cons

Short break, long break any again short break

They are time waster only. I have been call for interview for the same position of Admin officer. A few more candidates were also there for the same position. they have conducted 4 interviews for the position and now after all this hastle, they even didnt informed anyone that they have not selected anyone. And now they have posted again on indeed.1. Interview with HR person, 2. Again with HR person3. With Admin Manager4. With CEO Who came from Lahore and we all guys have to wait for 4 hours. Looks like they are going to hire a CEO for they company.Same questions were asked at all interviews. They are only trying to train there HR team for interviewing techniques. they dont hire people.

Fast-paced environment with growth oppurtunities

It is a collaborative organisation where team-building is emphasised as the work can be sometimes overwhelming requiring a lot of coordination and multi-tasking. It is a good place for learning and advancement and helps in network-building.

Pros

Defined career paths

Cons

contractual employments

A good place to srart your career.

Abacus is a good company with lots of benefits. I would recommend every fresher to give it a try at Abacus Consulting. A really nice and clean environment and people to work with. Many new things to learn amd experience.

Not suitable environment

I strongly dont recommend anyone to start working here. There are no rules and no respect for the ones who actually work and spend their time. They actually work caring about those who have specil affiliation with the management and they dont let others work. No company can improve and progress until rules are same for everyone. given jutice

Nice

A well reputed company in Pakistan. The job experience at Abacus Consulting excellent and was in friendly environment. I had got big knowledge and experience from that company. environment was good and healthy .

Good

It was a good job experience. As I've been in customer support team, i was very satisfied with my team members. There was very friendly and helpful environment.

FunPlace

It is basically a call center industry and i work in easypaisa compaign and it is the inbound call center where customers call us to resolve their issues.

Managing time was one of the most important task in this job

I was employed as a CRO. The experience i gained from this company was great. The overall environment was favorable and helpful. Moreover, it taught me how to manage the time as there was only 1 hour break allocated to each CRO.

Research based

I was taking interviews to fill up some positions with my boss and mostly i researched other firm's on-boarding processes and reported my findings via a presentation. The hardest part of the job was convincing senior management that they needed to employ new on-boarding techniques

Over All Good Company

I would say its a good company to work with. Very focused and very creative group of people who are working with that organization. If you want to implement your ideas its a best place for you.

Excellent

Friendly, often relaxed atmosphere. • No one is ever too busy to help out each other. • Employees are encouraged to undertake further training to benefit their careers. • Flexible working hours with the option to work from home in certain situations. • Senior management are open and honest with us (which has improved greatly over the time I've been here). • On-site cafe with free lunches. • Free parking.

It was nice working with abacus

It was nice working with abacus, throughout experience was good. Managerial level was not up to the mark but culture of job was awesome. They need to mark their management system.

Yeah I have really enjoyed my work with Abacus & represent Abacus Cricket in corporate sector.

Yeah I have really enjoyed my working experience with Abacus Consulting. I have a lot of memories with Abacus, which cann't be forgot by my self. I was the shinning star at Abacus Consulting and became many times Employee of the month.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Abacus Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Abacus Consulting