Abacus Consulting

Abacus Consulting Management reviews

Pakistan109 reviews
I was taking interviews to fill up some positions with my boss and mostly i researched other firm's on-boarding processes and reported my findings via a presentation. The hardest part of the job was convincing senior management that they needed to employ new on-boarding techniques
I strongly dont recommend anyone to start working here. There are no rules and no respect for the ones who actually work and spend their time. They actually work caring about those who have specil affiliation with the management and they dont let others work. No company can improve and progress until rules are same for everyone.

given jutice
Friendly, often relaxed atmosphere. • No one is ever too busy to help out each other. • Employees are encouraged to undertake further training to benefit their careers. • Flexible working hours with the option to work from home in certain situations. • Senior management are open and honest with us (which has improved greatly over the time I've been here). • On-site cafe with free lunches. • Free parking.
It was nice working with abacus, throughout experience was good. Managerial level was not up to the mark but culture of job was awesome. They need to mark their management system.
• Friendly, often relaxed atmosphere.
• No one is ever too busy to help out each other.

• On-site cafe with free lunches.

• Free parking.

Cons

• Although steps have been taken to reduce it, there is still a feeling of the company being more reactive than proactive with things sometimes being left to the last minute.

• At times there seems to be a slight divide between the departments upstairs and downstairs, which may be down to the varied nature of the work being carried out in each department.
Working with this company was soo good the team lead and the management team was so nice.. Every employe of this company had a friendly relation with others and it helps me to build up my communication and working skilks
Workload is too much.
They don't give emergency leaves.

Salary is too less.

They give no benefits whatsoever.

The management is rude and the clothing policy is stupid.
Cons
Abacus was good and people were nice at the time i joined but let's just face it they are not good with there commitments and there HR way of working is AWFUL.
Good for women to work, as they do listen to there queries.
Pros
Cafe Area staff
Cons
Pretty much The HR and The Supervisors
Abacus consulting is a very good company and it's management professionals are very hard working. The infrastructure is also very attractive and fascinating
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Breaks
A very friendly yet extremely professional environment that enables be to work comfortably.Over the years Abacus has contributed towards the development of multiple skills such as Video editing, Event management and how to build a Social media presence.
Pros
Employee Benefits, Creative Control
Cons
Excessive workload due to multiple ongoing events
It was a cellular company .Job was hectic but i tried to manage it with my self motivation.i learned customer services in depth,Moreover it enhance my sales skills so i was the part of smart sales group withing short span of time.Overall management was very good.
I joined Abacus consulting as customer relation office in mobile banking section. But by looking my consistence performance & hard work soon I was promoted as Acting Team Lead. Over the years, I worked hard and always lead my team toward success. In all these years, I won many certificates including best individual, best team of the month in performance and quality.

I joined "Opal Distribution Pvt Ltd" as a "Accountant" . By looking my consistence performance & hard work I was promoted as "Account

Officer". During this period I got further grip on following skills:

 Recording Purchases & Sales

 Recording Payments

 Recording Journal Vouchers ( J.Vs)

 Supervision of Sales Team

 Reconciliations

 Maintaining Daily Cash Book

 Maintaining Monthly Claims

 Stock Management
 Stock take on monthly basis
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
i have 2 years of working experience in customer support executive management and it nice place to work there i learn how to treat the customers in good manners
That was my second job in Abacus Consulting Pakistan. We had two teams that were working on online UK based insurance. The atmosphere was very nice all were well educated with well managed management. Some time we did day and night work as per client requirement in spite of this we never feel hardest part because we help each other and having friendly atmosphere.
The most enjoyable part of this job was when we after day end client suddenly send work on urgent bases and we have to do.
Hard training which is very useful in career growth. Healthy and professional environment for the employees. Cooperative Management. Great emphasize on team work. Cooperative and helpful team mates and colleagues.
Pros
Free Tea
Cons
1 Hour break, sick, casual and annual leaves.
Its a good work life there but management is not so proactive. Teh career progressive people cannot work there as long term vision and planning for HR development is not good.
Abacus Consulting is best Company where you can groom your self professionally..Further more this is the best place where you can learn the actual customer services.The management is very co-operative there.
Pros
Good incentive
Cons
all well
Indeed is the best place I've ever worked! I say this because I'm challenged each day, motivated to do my best and feel supported by my management team. It's a joy coming to work each day!
Hard work all the time to deal with different natures but I am quiet used of it as i got patience from this job. Management is good and they provide a better and family environment. The hardest part of the job was when there comes a angry customer with the harsh tone and bad abusing words. There I used my skills to overcome the issue and stable the situation. And the most enjoyable part of the job was their way of keeping us keen with this job by taking us on different hangouts and doing some special events etc.
Pros
Free Refreshment like tea
Cons
Extra hours after the shift that are not to be payed to anyone
Good Professional Environment under Professional Supervision of Management. Different Team Building Sessions and Events.Open Door Policy. Opportunity of different Trainings.
Pros
Performance Bonus
good working atmosphere at all. Enjoyed working there and my personality get groomed in the organization. Management behavior was also good.