Abacus Consulting

Abacus Consulting Pay & Benefits reviews

Pakistan110 reviews
Abacus is a good company with lots of benefits. I would recommend every fresher to give it a try at Abacus Consulting. A really nice and clean environment and people to work with. Many new things to learn amd experience.
Friendly, often relaxed atmosphere. • No one is ever too busy to help out each other. • Employees are encouraged to undertake further training to benefit their careers. • Flexible working hours with the option to work from home in certain situations. • Senior management are open and honest with us (which has improved greatly over the time I've been here). • On-site cafe with free lunches. • Free parking.
No job security no salary increment not growth timely
Learning many things in this organization
contact with many persons daily basis and dealing with other much improve
I worked as a customer care in that company. The work is good but not relateable according to salary. I worked really hard there and does extra hours too for another colleague but i was jot satisfied with salary.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Many
I have been working as CSR in Abacus consulting and this was my first experience and this proves to be very helpful for me and learned some professional behavioral things from this job.
Pros
Free tea etc
Cons
Minimum salary package.
Workload is too much.
They don't give emergency leaves.

Salary is too less.

They give no benefits whatsoever.
The management is rude and the clothing policy is stupid.
Cons
Workplace environment at my current employer is exceptionally good, cool and calm atmosphere between several teams with vivid distinction of departments.
Pros
Breakfasts and Lunches together
Cons
Long Hours and overtimes
A very friendly yet extremely professional environment that enables be to work comfortably.Over the years Abacus has contributed towards the development of multiple skills such as Video editing, Event management and how to build a Social media presence.
Pros
Employee Benefits, Creative Control
Cons
Excessive workload due to multiple ongoing events
Abacus provide friendly environment. I learn many things in abacus. Specially patients and angar. But due to some salary concern I left the job. They have less promotion chances.
Pros
Eobi
Cons
healthcare
My review about my organisation is that I have learned a lot from it. The day I've started working; I was not aware of SAP Business One but my colleagues helped me to improve my skills on the application. I've worked a lot in different industries and prove my self as a good asset. Besides the culture low staffing; I couldn't enjoy my life as I have to sit so long for Clients and work on holidays which demotivates me and salary package and benefits are below the lines.
The workplace environment is very good. Everyone is cooperative and friendly. Salary is deposited in your account on time. Job is good, secured and company is very nice.
It is good company which is providing only few benefits to their employees and never compromising with their client and making efforts to fulfill their requirements.
Assisting with setting-up examination venues,
- Assisting candidates offering advice and guidance,

- Dealing with queries raised by candidates

- Supporting Head Invigilators with day-to-day operation
I've learned some of the effective professional qualities, It made me more hard worker, efficient and punctual. If I have a chance to join this company again in my future, It will be appreciable and content for me.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks and closing at the exact time as discussed.
We have a highly skilled workforce which benefits from our assessment and training centre and is led by a strong leadership team. Embedded within our organisation
I learned a lot from this company. Biggest SAP consulting company in Pakistan. Co-Workers are very cooperative.Salary and overall compensations are good.
Abacus provide me a confidence and it's my first step of my career. That was really a good firm. But that was very far away from my house So, I have to leave Such company.
Pros
Free tea and coffee
Cons
Short break
Great experience

But favouritism demotivate the honest employees

Learn a lot about customer services

Celebrate every rituals

Co workers are fabulous

Management was responsible
Pros
Friendly Environment
Cons
Less salary
Abacus is a cheep place, no employe benefit ,managment is a cheat.Poor salary structure, car policy is a cheat ,and often do layoffs example layed off 12 ufone project employes on a 1 day notice
Pros
No positives
Cons
Poor salary structure, car policy is a cheat, and often do layoffs example layed off 12 ufone project employes on a 1 day notice
yes i wanna job herec if any peromossion good job but so jhard and i cannot stay here more coz there ias not any future .... this office is good for us but my hobby is teaching .good p.m nice a.m and t.l also
Pros
free tea
Cons
short breaks
i like to do work here but salary didn,t satisfy me, Think the employee is heart.. can,t gave holidays in emergency. manager or Ceo recomended then we get promotions easily without interview, otherwise it,s not possible for employee
Pros
Cons
nope