Abbott Laboratories

Abbott Laboratories Employee Reviews

Good work place and best environment and better security of job and stressless environment to work.I am enjoying to be at Abbott laboratories and in the future I want to work here .
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Better
We will like the work if it is done by anyone and if there is good management,there is good staff there,if there is good work,then there is peace of mind,there is no mental problem
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Occasionally, but not by force
Third party bdl manager from octane marketing was not good n professional.. He always de respect ladies n only give stress n mentally torture.. He also harassed females those who worked him.. He is not a perfect person for this post..
When I joined Abbott Labourates I was 24 years Old, I have no idea About Abbott Culture , Ethic's , Rules and Regulations. But after some times I realized that this is a platform which I need it and I deserve it. During my journey in Abbott I have learned a lot of things Specially in Consumer behavior , Communications, Self Grooming etc. But one thing which I observed is one Boss Culture is used in Upper management.
I was working in supply chain department at Abbott laboratories Pakistan as an internee. I learned a lot of things through my supervisor and colleagues. My work was to communicate with vendors and solving their problems and finalizing the invoices with all necessary documents then sending them to the finance department. So, overall it was a great experience.
Involved initially as System Coordinator followed by Quality Assurance Manager . Involved in Training in Quality Management System, ISO Standards, Auditing of products from start to the end, Documentation Control, GMP and Abbot Policies Implementation and final approval of the product.
A great working place which provides great Work-life balance and added benefits for the employees. Caters basic need of an employee and provide learning environment.
It was a great experience overall to work in the pharmaceutical industry and have a better understanding of Pharmaceutics. I got the opportunity to work in every department.
Abbott is a good place to work worldwide even in Pakistan at the current moment the company situation is slow and the Management tries to save themselves and HR department is very weak to interfere.
Working in abbot is very good as it provides all the health facilities to the employees and also it has good culture . Management is very strong and helping in each and every time of day.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Abbott Laboratories?
i was on my one month internee program, where i learnt managing utilities and power house maintenance and trouble shooting. overall managing team and technicians was very co-operative and hard working.
As I said earlier regarding Abbott laboratories that is one of the best company in Pakistan where an employee taking all benefits accordingly. Nice place to work!
Pros
Production worker
Cons
As pr law as
I have 5 years worked Experience in Abbott Laboratories...I have learned lot of from Abbott Laboratories during job...Abbott is caring company...i had worked with hardworking and honesty..
I have a great experience at abbott laboratories landhi plant as a project internship in microbiology lab and hplc lab. I have learned alot but unfortunately there was no vacancy there but now I'm currently working in Maple pharma as a quality control officer. Now I'm trying to switch to another pharma, food or textile industry.
Your company is very attractive to me and this is paradise in life and I have no any job please hair me to job in Abbott I am waiting for ur call ok!
Good professional working environment managers are good and cooperative ready to teach interns. Supportive people and non judgemental at all feels great working there. Allow project interns to work on the projects currently running this creates a sense responsibility and self groom the person.
Pros
Nice healthy environment
Cons
Too much competition
it was a good experience. managment was not good and therefore i had to leave the job as company was pressurizing on sales leving the job was the best option.
loved working there supporting and helping staff
An amazing place to work, Highly professional and personal growth oriented. Employees believe in achievements, and company culture and top management are extremely supportive.
Pros
Pick & Drop, Free lunches, Town hall meetings, Employees participation
Cons
No Management trainee program, Internship not leading towards job
environment is good overall management is good very good place to learning but there is a problem there is no vacancy for internees, the management should look into this matter.
Pros
free lunch, pick and drop
Cons
nothing
Abbott Laboratories had a great work life balance and provided high job security. However the work pace was slow and there was low sense of urgency - which is what i didn't like about working there