Afiniti

Afiniti Employee Reviews

Pakistan14 reviews

Extremely political culture with some focus on learning

Snakes and ladders culture. No work life balance and management is well versed in the art of narcissism and gaslighting. You will mostly learn the dirty politics and how to take credit of the work performed by other people.

Not a good company to grow your skills

Pros:Good work life balance and decent payCons:Very minimal learning exposureOutdated technologies in projectsRepetitive work and tasksFrequent structuring of teams within the organisation

Extremely disturbing bosses and political environment

higher management has their own diplomatic games, no respect the bosses are always right. most ppl are from their links and relatives. You have to work and balance the office diplomacy equally, HR is not transparent. HR plays a huge role in making the workplace pathetic

Pros

nothing

Cons

everything

It was overall a great experience.

It was overall a great experience. The environment was good. Supervisors were kind and supportive. I like the promising behavior of the company and CEO's. Thanks Afiniti for giving me the opportunity to be a part of you.

Most unprofessional place I have worked at

The worst and most unprofessional place to work at. I was apparently hired in the production support department and was initially on 3 months probation. And after the completion of probation I had to continuously follow up with the manager for another month for the feedback and on fifth month they first sent me an email giving a very positive response and then after a few days they told me they didn't want to continue with me. They never shared my performance stats with me and they never gave me a valid reason for my termination. Afiniti might be a great work place to some people but there are a few incompetent persons in higher management that have no skills whatsoever and have only been able to keep their jobs by being a suck-up to their superiors. No doubt they also have skilled and professional people at their disposal too and it was a good experience to have worked with them. If you ever get a chance to work there, be on your guard these people seriously have some management issues.

Pros

Good Salary and incentives

Cons

Lack of professionalism and ethics at management level, No job security, A lot of leg pulling and incompetent personnel

Stressful Work but the peps make it fun

Usually, there is a lot of stress because of the kind of job, but the work culture and the colleagues at the office are great people that make the work very enjoyable.

Good Working Environment

The overall working environment in Afiniti is great. All the management is very friendly and collaborative. We are learning new things every day by interacting with foreign clients. I highly recommend Afiniti for fresh graduate and professionals as well.

A Very Fast Pace company

Its a very Good company were you can learn alot from different people working in a different team.However, due to the production environment They expect people to be available 24/7. An overall Company environment is very workaholic.

Fun and stress Free environment

Issue Based Job, so have to be available 24/7. No pressure to be available in the office for 9 hours , can remain at home and work. No time limit on breaks

Pros

Free Massages, Free salon, Free DayCare, Insurance, Opd, free coffee

very flexible timing, no restrictions at all

Afiniti was very relaxed environment, management would not keep a constant eye on you as long as you are delivering on time. flexible working hours. quarterly bonuses, medical allowances and much more

Good people to have around

A work day is not stressful. Learning opportunities are good. Career growth depends on hard work. Great exposure gaining opportunities to work with fortune 500 clients.

Pros

No micromanagement

Job Work/Life Balance and Management Not upto par

HR is confused about policies. Job Work/Life Balance and Management Not upto par. They need to stable their policies and not run it on instinct. Very Hectic

Pros

Good salary for starters.

Cons

Long Hours, HR policies, Management

Nice working environment and helpful management

My experience is going great so far. Working environment is awesome and love the way they are renovating the place. Management is very nice and always appreciates the new initiatives.

Pros

environment, postive attitude.

Still getting better

A lot of processes, work culture and ethical changes are required. It is growing so hopefully will become better overtime. Right now balance is not correct. Everyday is a typical day at work. Totally reactive nature. Tech Management is cooperative. Lot of work place politics. Employees do not evolve at real world pace.

Pros

Work from home allowed so beneficial sometimes

Cons

Stressful work environment, balance of human resource is not correct

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Afiniti. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • Afiniti
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?