Afiniti

Afiniti Employee Reviews

Pakistan10 reviews
Usually, there is a lot of stress because of the kind of job, but the work culture and the colleagues at the office are great people that make the work very enjoyable.
The worst and most unprofessional place to work at. I was apparently hired in the production support department and was initially on 3 months probation. And after the completion of probation I had to continuously follow up with the manager for another month for the feedback and on fifth month they first sent me an email giving a very positive response and then after a few days they told me they didn't want to continue with me.
They never shared my performance stats with me and they never gave me a valid reason for my termination.

Afiniti might be a great work place to some people but there are a few incompetent persons in higher management that have no skills whatsoever and have only been able to keep their jobs by being a suck-up to their superiors.

No doubt they also have skilled and professional people at their disposal too and it was a good experience to have worked with them.

If you ever get a chance to work there, be on your guard these people seriously have some management issues.
Pros
Good Salary and incentives
Cons
Lack of professionalism and ethics at management level, No job security, A lot of leg pulling and incompetent personnel
The overall working environment in Afiniti is great. All the management is very friendly and collaborative. We are learning new things every day by interacting with foreign clients. I highly recommend Afiniti for fresh graduate and professionals as well.
Its a very Good company were you can learn alot from different people working in a different team.However, due to the production environment They expect people to be available 24/7. An overall Company environment is very workaholic.
Issue Based Job, so have to be available 24/7. No pressure to be available in the office for 9 hours , can remain at home and work. No time limit on breaks
Pros
Free Massages, Free salon, Free DayCare, Insurance, Opd, free coffee
Afiniti was very relaxed environment, management would not keep a constant eye on you as long as you are delivering on time. flexible working hours. quarterly bonuses, medical allowances and much more
A work day is not stressful. Learning opportunities are good. Career growth depends on hard work. Great exposure gaining opportunities to work with fortune 500 clients.
Pros
No micromanagement
HR is confused about policies. Job Work/Life Balance and Management Not upto par. They need to stable their policies and not run it on instinct. Very Hectic
Pros
Good salary for starters.
Cons
Long Hours, HR policies, Management
My experience is going great so far. Working environment is awesome and love the way they are renovating the place. Management is very nice and always appreciates the new initiatives.
Pros
environment, postive attitude.
A lot of processes, work culture and ethical changes are required. It is growing so hopefully will become better overtime.
Right now balance is not correct.

Everyday is a typical day at work.

Totally reactive nature.

Tech Management is cooperative.

Lot of work place politics.

Employees do not evolve at real world pace.
Pros
Work from home allowed so beneficial sometimes
Cons
Stressful work environment, balance of human resource is not correct