AGA KHAN UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL

AGA KHAN UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL Employee Reviews

Learning from Aga Khan have a life long impact on your personality. Very strict policies and procedures. Quality care according to international standards.
Satisfying working with aga khan university hospital more than 100 pharmacies to work and have a clinical explore, learn a lot related to pharmacy and it’s on going daily work processing
Pros
Pharmacy explore
Cons
Night duties
* Work place is super fine.* I have learn time management and patient handling.* Management support each members.* The hardest part of the job is handling stressful patient.
Pros
Fully air condition enviroment
Cons
Short hours
Although, I find AKUH very well in making their employees learn new and nominatives methods to work into the fast moving world. One of the major factor i stayed in AKUH for a time of 4 years is, always finding new way to solve the problem and to present in such a manner it makes a good learning for employees.
Pros
Economy meals, Medical Benefits, Leave En-cashments
Cons
No Promotions, No Salary raises
Hectic due to shifting job as a Registered Nurse as well as performed team leader role. Many time due to shortage of staff unplanned double duties is difficult to do.
The Aga Khan University Hospital is a platform where you learned more as you expect. because people around you gives you great knowledge and they also gives you best in way teaching. I have learned a lot in my surroundings that how to write a profession email, phone handling meetings and other related stuff with my Faculties fellows my workplace was enjoyable plus stressful. most of the time i enjoyed my task while it was ask by my supervisor. we used to celebrates Birthdays, occasions and others celebrations too like farewell and other parties.
Pros
lunches by supervisor and my team
Cons
sometime late sittings
Each day at AKUH is stressful. Reward not commensurate with work. Internal politics and atmosphere of liking and disliking is rampant. Irrespective of the output and contribution one makes, there is no recognition.
Pros
Reduced rate food for employees.
Cons
Non-commensurate work & compensation arrangement.
Do work at AKU but don't stay long , cause of more work to do with less salary. This is all about my department, so are good. Only benefits are good. Thanks
aga khan university hospital is wonderful for work but i want more high place and experience,management and atmosphere is also good, so over all good place to work,
over all excellent, good environment, no compromise in safety and security, good management, fully organized and secure system for all patients and their attendants.
I am able to work at any environment and any part of the world with confidence and deligently do my work independently and love to meet the new challenges day by day.
Aga khan university hospital is the one of the most esteme organization for getting career guidance, knowledge, motivation and professionalism. Working in aga khan university hospital is a very good experience but stressful. Every employee get equal opportunity to get excellence in their work
Great organization with so much to learn from Aga Khan Hospital. It is a big organization friendly workplace. I have learned customer care, cash handling, organizational skills, office management, leadership, teamwork, and hospital policies.
Working environment is good and most importantly you learn basic skills and dealing with emergencies under consultants supervision. Best part is you enjoy working when you get familial.
Pros
Excellent
Cons
Stree management
filled in order forms, wrote prescriptions and discharge summaries, and follow up of patients. Participated in various cardiothoracic surgeries including performing sternotomies under the supervision of some of the best Cardiothoracic surgeons of the country. Supported with data entry for an ongoing research project (meta-analysis) during the rotation.
I did my residency there, its a nice place to work, you will find almost everything that is written in text books. environment is quite healthy but workload is too much thats why very very stressfull.
Great hospital with every facility and charity option for the poor. The employee there are given equal opportunity to work and excel in their work and proper study and strategy to take care of patients.
international standards, audits and protocols fast paced working environment with lots of pressure team-work is crucial to work in collaboration with technicians especially organizing work space is important to do multiple things together like taking calls while processing physician prescriptions
At AKUH you developed in professional environment and their are opportunity to excel your self. The best part of AKUH its service as you received as employee of AKUH
It is the best environmnent for learning. It makes person effective, sensible, motivated, disciplined worker.it also expects the best in return because the crux is to provide quality services to the community.
A non profit organization providing high quality Healthcare Services around Pakistan & Internationally. A very good environment to work with experienced doctors around