Al Meezan Investment Management

Al Meezan Investment Management Employee Reviews

I had a good experience here but it's actually a target based job so that is the reason why I left this job. I want to do a job with no any target...
Worked in a professional environment where I developed my most skill in a friendly environment and with professional management keeps me motivated and be happy at my work.
over all good management and supportive senior manager. friendly environment.A lot of learning in this institution about financial management and financial issues regarding investments.
Pros
friendly environement
Cons
compensation benefits issue
A sales person has to do cold callings to make the meeting with new people to brief them about mutual funds and benefits.To complete the given target by the company of bringing investors into investment plans. it is an well established and fastest growing asset management company in the financial market of Karachi Pakistan.The Company Rating is AM2. Management is Highly qualified and Experienced . The Hardest Part of the job is to bring new investors in the mutual fund equity sector. The most enjoyable part was the company brought the 3 days learning profession selling skills program for all employees of the organization.
Pros
hi Tea
Cons
2 Hours Everyday
The people here work with the feel of ownership and are really hardworking. The top management is really supportive.The compensation and benefits are good in this company.
Experiencing with good Exposure. Client Management,Market insights, Analysis, Competition. Management is really good and co workers are quite helpful . The hardest part is to not to do is not utilizing your day and time. Its so good meeting different companies Top management and learning new things daily from clients as well and getting an idea by looking their company culture.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks