ALLIED SCHOOLS

ALLIED SCHOOLS Employee Reviews

Pakistan18 reviews
there is to much friendly atmospahere
all management staff was so good and honest with the school i have great time with the team and the director of ALLIED schol sahiwal ..there were too mush learning ..
much politics favoritnism.. no appreciation. no compulsions.
salry deduction... no hlp in medical. no seek leave.. no corporations in your difficult time. always insult, always point out your liltle mistake infront of yur student
Pros
not consider your harwork... your loailty, your fairness
Cons
school name. but behavior with employs not good
Course outline is excellent
Management is good

Salary is always in time

It has improved my communication skills

Made me confident enough to work perfectly at any educational institution
The duration in allied school was fabuls.The staff of allied school was much cooprative and loving.I learn many thnings from allideians.It was one of the best experince .Thnku
I have worked there for about 1 year and that institute made me punctual and regular, The employer of the school of was so cooperative and humble to their employees,
Time Management

Working with Cooperate group

Documentations and task management

Queries handling

Web Portal Management
The campus I was in, never been upto the mark.

The employees appointments without JDs was the biggest flaw. It burdened up the employees with the days passing. They were helpless to shout out against it.

Salary deductions, employees downsizing and firing was without any pre- informing and set up rules.

Management never been cooperative to the extent they should be. Workplace culture, Cleanliness was the additional issues to stress one out.
I have a good experience there but there is no good opportunities for me and there is less salary then my skills.The faculty of the Allied school is highly qualified but the Allied school faculty package is so
Cons
Its a good school affiliated with Punjab collages. two years i work there as Preschool teacher after that i work as a primary school teacher for three years.
Allied Schools teaches me great things like situation handling,management and team work.
It's my pleasure to work with my team.

I enjoyed to work with Alliedschools.
Good work experience. Learnt a lot of different things. The hardest part was sometimes dealing with tough customers but overall it was a good experience.
Very nice and professional working environment.
Nice co-workers.

Learned a lot.

Create the healthy atmosphere for students and staff.
my work experience with Allied is amazing ,I learned so many new things and learned to lead as my post is of key responsibility so I always enjoyed being responsible and demonstrative. Sharing the problems of coworkers always lighten up the environment and only a harmonious environment provide good learning and grooming opportunities.
work loads always balances life, although there are not much benefits but enjoying a good job security ,having excellent communication with senior management .
Pros
providing good benefits for higher education of students in colleges and universities
Cons
focus on increasof campuses and quantity of books rather than quality, increasing fee every year
Hectic enough to deal a group of 40+ with no assistant. Sometimes its really hard to evaluate the level of training/ learning as the groups get messy and can't be involved 100% to enhance their four language skills.

Schedules used to get change within weeks or after a month with no pre-hand notice.

My own room was a relaxing place to spend time and a total silence to complete my tasks.
Pros
Cool Art work
Cons
short leaves, Late salaries, no proper resources, no allowances/bonuses
working environment is good & flexible.i learned much related with my job like portal management(allied software).filing system is a boring part of this job.managemnt authorities are good.
Pros
pick & drop
Cons
no other facilities
It was a good place to work at, interaction with different kind of people, had great time spent with the kids at the campus, staff was very friendly and cooperative, management was good, overall it was a good experience.
organizing the whole operation of the daily routine
I have learned how to manage time and course in due time.

the management is very cooperative and supportive.

my co-workers are very helpful and supportive.

it needs wits to fulfill the duty on due time

I have made an extremely friendly environment which has put a positive effect on the performance of the teachers.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks
in my job the most enjoyable part of the job are the students. yes, students of pre school. they are very cute, innocent, and shy as well. every student have a special quality which is very enjoyable for us.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
healthcare