Amreli Steels

Amreli Steels Employee Reviews

ASL is a company where you're given opportunity to learn and deliver without any stress and time frame but response in a prominent manner as per your position and in return you're given excellent fringe benefits and projec
Amreli Steels Ltd. is a God gifted organization which gives best experience and best chance to make your future bright. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..
good learning and practical work experience. A lot of challenges and deadlines to deal with at work. management is good and helpful. There are many team recreational and team bonding activities through executive dinners and festive.
My life is safe because my work is safe. I am feeling proudly because I am a part of Amreli steel company. And my all well wishes with Amreli steel company.
learned how to manage the work and complete task by polite ways and create friendly environment. and a helpful and friendly colleagues to assist in any tasl
Amreli Steels Limited is a place where gets the opportunity to learn and apply their learning in the company. Higher Managment is very supportive and friendly.
They cannot hope to go forward unless they give educated people charge in all departments. On one hand they rely on the technical expertise of laymen and on the other watch dreams of conquer the world. In short stupid people.
i left this Organization due to the reason that here at Amreli Steels there's a lot of Safety Issues with less career growth
Pros
Free Transport
Cons
Lunch Break
Its been a great fun workplace to work and a nice staff to work with. I have learnt a lot regarding steel industry and how to execute the managerial work.
Pros
Picnics, Get Together, Dining
Cons
Farthest, Very few opportunities for Technical learning
a typical day I remember was when we spend about two days at office consistently. Learned many things particularly reporting and time management. Management have many pros and only few cons. Coworkers were supportive, long working hours were hard to tolerate. Every aspect of job I've enjoyed and learn something out of it.
Pros
free lunch