Aptech Ltd

Aptech Ltd Employee Reviews

Pakistan51 reviews
It was first time for me to become an employee of world wide company/institute, I'm thankful to management of aptech who gives me a chance to develop my skills and teaching experience, overall that was best for me, I wish to work them again. Thanks 😊
APTECH Rawalpindi is the best place to work for software engineer as well as very good place to learn new technologies with your job hours. Relaxed enviroment with very good managment.
There is a lot chances to learn new technologies and different types of programming languages. It is a place to groom yourself and to make more yourself experienced in IT field
Suspicious Owner & The Environment is Like Occupied By The Co Owner & The Country Head Is Treating Like Joker On the Circus.
The Management is Fighting Like Kids as this is the most pathetic place to spoil the Carrier.
Pros
Supervision Via Camera is not Enough Also Subservience from Spy Mics.
Cons
Nothing Just Nothing to brief in words.
It was good experience. I learned a lot from this place. Management was excellent. I really developed my IT skills through their teaching mechanism. More efforts are needed to make it a successful institute.
Managerial tasks should remain at the cabin of manager. Putting an employee in a knowledge stream and job security can results priceless benefits for the organization.
Pros
nothing
Cons
nothing
Sales & Marketing
karachi Pakistan Manufacturer of all types of polythene bags shrink warp film & multi layer film

Working with Mithani industry Sales marketing Manager Ploythene bags
Networking Administrative Assistant with experience of 1 year in a sensitive co-operative environment of Aptech Computer Education. Outgoing and detail-oriented, I am proficient at building and maintaining professional relationships, Hard worker (able to perform tasks in very short period of time, Group leading (as work for different project, assignment ,presentation in group), Good in Multitasking with Innovative and creative skill.
Management is not good and friendly behave just time waste no learning in a week pressurize the employee no enjoyable pert of job just bore life and waste of time
Pros
Lunch
Cons
no break
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Aptech Ltd?
don't work with them no office closing time to much workload do not work with them. after resignation, they do not pay salary on time, they are chor they do not care your hard work ever inanimated people
IT services for employees
Installation, operation, and maintenance of computer systems

Provide end user support for both hardware and software problems
it was a place where i learnt alot of new stuff everyday sometimes good and sometimes bad.Company provided me with so many benefits. I left the company so that i can move forward towards my future
Pros:
Best management, excellent behaviour towards staff, learning environment. Professional development workshops, growth opportunities.

Cons:

Less benefits

Low salaries
I usually Start My Work At 11:00 am and End My Work 3:00pm.and I learn In Aptech Is Microsoft Office And The Management Of Aptech Is Very Good.And The Culture Of Atech Is Very Good And My Hardest Part Of The Job Is when i go on Aptech and management asked Some Question it is hardest part of My job And Most Enjoyable Part Of the job is when i taught the students about Microsoft Office.
I Get a Great Experience in Aptech Institute. Staff is a so friendly and management is good but not very Good.i spend a Great time with this Institute .
working experience there is good for me and it's fun too.
management takes care of all employees, workers and they give time to study those students who are doing internship here..
Pros
Free lunch and the give me time for study at job time too.
Cons
Healthcare.
Over all management of Aptech is highly supportive. Team work will mostly appreciated to achieve goals in favor of company growth. However you must to complete your task within given time period.
Near to me Aptech is good for part time users to build their experience for better job in computer field for future , but not good for life time because of salary.
Pros
Good for Experiance
Cons
low salary
Poor Organization

Odd timing

Inexperience staff

Undergraduate Teachers
Pros
Cons
Complete Aptech
environment is very good
professional teachers

education quality is just good not well and good

1800 students are studding here

peoples behavior is too good and very friendly
Cons
learning place and good environment and good working place but low salary package management system is good but i m not satisfy my salary and my working timing..