Aptech Ltd

Aptech Ltd Employee Reviews

It was first time for me to become an employee of world wide company/institute, I'm thankful to management of aptech who gives me a chance to develop my skills and teaching experience, overall that was best for me, I wish to work them again. Thanks 😊
Very good experience . Friendly environment. Opportunities for progress. Good Management . Company is Open to new ideas. Willingness to adapt to Customer requirement.
APTECH Rawalpindi is the best place to work for software engineer as well as very good place to learn new technologies with your job hours. Relaxed enviroment with very good managment.
Good Work Culture and Corporate Environment Management SupportGuidanceTrainingSkill UpgradationInter Department CoordinationSupport in TimeGood Support to all the patners
i dont know its genuine or not but the way of talking of staffs was not proper they abused me when i asked them about job it was worst calling the staff
Good environmente Good staff Awsome experience Good learning place Supporting staff Happy to work with them 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
I learnt my basics and grew into an entrepreneur mind set here. Great place to work and learn. Great exposure. Various talent collaboration. Explore opportunities.
Pros
Best place to start and work
Cons
Only hard workers place
I used to work on my convenient work timings. There is a little bit of work pressure since you need to type the given information without any errors and proofread them again.
Pros
good customer care service
Cons
Long hours of work
It was the first company of my career. I started working with this company, during my initial days I found great fun working with this company however later when I gained experience I found that the company was actually using me for a very small package.
this place is very interesting because every day is we have deal with new challenge which make a person a bit involve in it and explore the new things. however, sometimes very difficult to face new challenge with limited time. but its OK when you achieve the target at the end.
Pros
incentives
Cons
time limit
There is a lot chances to learn new technologies and different types of programming languages. It is a place to groom yourself and to make more yourself experienced in IT field
Productive ,and I worked at Best Companies full-time.A good package of perks that are used to attract unsuspecting talent.Best Companies have always had a strong emphasis on internal workplace culture, the result of which is a strong team who share a common set of values.
A very flexible and comfortable environment to work. The policies are good. Overall work environment is very good. A cool place to work for long run.
Bonne ambiance d'équipe Société en développement Manque parfois d'évolution
It was a learning and challenging workplace, where every staff is required to undergoes regular training so as to be able to perform better on the job thereby increasing productivity.
Suspicious Owner & The Environment is Like Occupied By The Co Owner & The Country Head Is Treating Like Joker On the Circus. The Management is Fighting Like Kids as this is the most pathetic place to spoil the Carrier.
Pros
Supervision Via Camera is not Enough Also Subservience from Spy Mics.
Cons
Nothing Just Nothing to brief in words.
It was good experience. I learned a lot from this place. Management was excellent. I really developed my IT skills through their teaching mechanism. More efforts are needed to make it a successful institute.
it was a good. the facility was really execellent. salry wise it was good.IT WAS A REALLY GOOD ADVANCEMENT Management good culture was a really a bit ok.
I took lessons and got trained on topics in Java. There were a variety of resources available such as books, computers, white boards, to make the teaching workplace more interactive. I also loved how I would learn concepts and apply them in computer labs.
Pros
productive workspace, interactive
Cons
short breaks
Managerial tasks should remain at the cabin of manager. Putting an employee in a knowledge stream and job security can results priceless benefits for the organization.
Pros
nothing
Cons
nothing
Nice place to work..... Cooperative.......helping nature ...... Friendly environment......... Future oriented organization........if got chance again n again I will work...