Aptech Ltd

Aptech Ltd Employee Reviews

Pakistan51 reviews
It was first time for me to become an employee of world wide company/institute, I'm thankful to management of aptech who gives me a chance to develop my skills and teaching experience, overall that was best for me, I wish to work them again. Thanks 😊
Aptech is Leading IT training Institute in World, offering truly global career options. Having trained more than 3.5 million students and professionals worldwide. Aptech is a leader in IT Education.As a full time IT trainer you have to serve eight hours a day.IT trainers is responsible to conduct classes and teach latest technologies as per market demand while keeping the curriculum in sync too.The most enjoyable part of the job is being a coordinator you have to act as a liaison between staff, students, parents, and Center academic head.
Pros
Nice working environment
Cons
Saturday is always a working day
issue fee slips too much student at one time,
how to deal with the students and public relations.

had a great relation with the management.

interact with software engineering students.

hardest part of the job would be taking students out from the class in any issue regarding distubing the class and pending fee.

gathered students for any work shop or any indoor/outdoor sport event.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
timings
well i learned of things
For example : How to use Excel and how to maintain it and then i got to know that how to speak a good english and how to make a relation between your customer
Pros
i have to buy lunches
Cons
15 minutes break
It's a challenging job.
SOP implementation is the toughest part of the job. This is only way every operation can be smoothly executed!

You get to interact with the leaders of tomorrow. The students and there ideas are amazing!
Normal day at work. We have to deal with students and their problems and provide them with the best solution and teach them.
I have learned a lot regarding my subjects and core things. the most enjoybale part is the we can learn new technologies regularly and make ourself upto date.
Pros
Learning, Management, Skills
It was an educational institute of software engineering courses such as web designing, web development etc. Started from zero as it was newly developed.
Pros
No additional benifits
Cons
14 hours working
Environment is good
lack of implementation of some HR benefits

Salary is attractive for my post

owners are good

some incentives

motivated staff

job security to some extent
Pros
as above
Cons
lack of proper HR policies
learned alot with some good and bad experience.Aptech is a platform for any candidate to learn about I.T but the environment is not professional as it seems to be .
Pros
learned about informaation Technology
Cons
no health benefits
Currently I am employed as Student Relationship Officer in APTECH Computer Education Clifton Centre where I learned and work on many things about Manages and implements the Faculty’s student communication plan , Evaluates student engagement and satisfaction through the development and implementation of an annual survey , Coordinates, develops and promotes programs and services aimed at enhancing the student experience , Maintains on-going, broad-based consultation and collaboration with students, faculty and staff to provide direction to the Faculty’s strategic plan , Maintaining attendance record and making attendance sheet in softcopy and in blue print. Maintaining employee’s record in blue print and in soft copy as well , Arranging co-curricular activities for student’s engagement , Inbound and outbound calls to students and parents and educating parents about their child’s future prospects.
Furthermore, In Aptech, I had experience diverse culture's enivronment which is cooperative and collabrative and Aptech's diverse culture is one of my most enjoyable part of the job.

the hardest part of my job is when I have to work in late shift...
Pros
Time Flexibility
Cons
Short break
Learning accounts softwares and handle human resources softwares learn also Learn how work in fiture in pucntual and team work working and handles employes issues
Pros
No other benifit
Cons
Health care and short breakes
It was a great value addition when working as a programming instructor with APTECH, there are lots of learning and development opportunities in the Institute.
Aptech was a good institute with a peaceful environment. I enjoyed working over there. The best part of Aptech is, they never overburdened you and appreciate your every effort that you make for the progress of institute.
Aptech Computer Education is a world wide brand it was great time that I spend with Aptech's team they give me a chance to explore my knowledge and get experience to work as HR member.
Overall Aptech is a good start up for all those who are stepping in Industry. A great place for all those who are aiming to keep education field as their professional career.
It was really good experience working with aptech as a web developer, which let me to learn lot of things and to accept challenges.
I have been teaching in Aptech for almost 2 years now. I have taught and learnt programming and I constantly improve myself by solving questions posed by students.
Pros
Education
Cons
less students
This is a good place and it provide me opportunity to gain more knowledge. And because of delivering lectures to students I learned some new things and also my skills were polished.
• Scope, manage and deliver projects (i.e. ROI Reporting, Business Line Performance.
• Train & develop the staff and motivate the group members.

• Create sales targets & Train staff

• Responsible for drafting correspondence, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, creating presentations and reports.

• Efficient correspondence between different departments in order to ensure that all assigned task are being performed as desire.

• Manage brand hype with full of stock and viewable store management for marketing purpose & update on daily basis on SNS.
Pros
Related to Field
Cons
Stick on similar work
It is a good expierence.The working staff is much better.All the workers and students are coprative. Improve teaching skills.improve the standared of education in Students.
Pros
Parties and tours
Cons
Short breaks
Teaching method solely depends on the practical ways. Problem-solving skill improved. Management is very good. Coworker never feels you alone.

Aptech organizes different type of program to learn more and enjoy.
Pros
Felixible timing
Cons
Online System