Aptech Ltd

Aptech Ltd Employee Reviews

Pakistan51 reviews
It was first time for me to become an employee of world wide company/institute, I'm thankful to management of aptech who gives me a chance to develop my skills and teaching experience, overall that was best for me, I wish to work them again. Thanks 😊
good service to community for producing skilled labor students get very professional teaching staff they enjoy the learning experience the study enable them to get a job in IT industry
Get good ideas .learned new technology term during teach student.my programming language theory its more better and improve day by day
Aptech Computer education institute is very friendly with workers.I am happy to choose Aptech as a professional career start.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Paid working hours
it was a great time for me to work there. the management was good and appreciative the working environment was friendly and good.
only the IT problems,sometimes occur which effect my work
otherwise I enjoyed to do my work with fun and side by side managing all kind of matters regarding admin,staff and students.

Co-workers need mental relax so that they don't feel any stress while doing job and I know how to make them relax.
Pros
free lunch and pic and drop
Cons
not in mind
I would like to say that the BOSS i have at APTECH is the great teacher to me. He guide and experience me what is the cooperate culture is.
can monitor cost effectiveness along with implementing new procedures and best practices where necessary.
Integrity, Commitment, Fairness, Team Work, Services

Have proficiency of daily reports cards or visiting cards, maintenance of the same, preparing reports and return; strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.

Have excellent technical interpersonal, communication and motivation skills, besides proficiency in planning and organizing.

Also posses exceptional presentation, interpersonal communication and public relationship skills.

Have excellent sales skills with ability to motivate, delegate, analyze information and solve problems.
->A typical day at work is all the days.. (i love this chanllengies to work with)
->Ill learn from others mistakes

->My management skills were excellent

->My co-workers must be hardworkers

->Ill enjoy my job
Pros
free luches
Cons
short breakes
In touch with new technology
learning new stuff

Good Management

The hardest part is you have alot of stuff to so i.e, taking classes, helping students out of class manage every single student progress report.
Pros
Fun teaching to students
Cons
no breaks
IN the Company every thing was going very smothly.
All the persons were working very honestly and hard working

Specially i was very attached with my Chairman, IT Manager because of my hard work. They appreciated me all the time
Cons
18 hours