Asianet Pakistan

Asianet Pakistan Employee Reviews

Pakistan5 reviews
Good work for Students , freshers to get work experience and also good starting salary package but not good for long time work because there is no yearly bonus and other benefits except leaves and salary increments..
Stressful environment, high level of politics and no benefits are the main components of this firm. It is a big no if you want ti maintain your mental health.
Pros
Internship leads to job
Cons
No benefits, politics and overload of work
I was managing International team consisting of 10 members.. Got a great deal of experience in managing.. Decision making.. Enhanced my communication skills very much..
Overall this is good for those who struggled in life. This is the best opportunity to gain some experience work from this organization.

This organization is good and i personally thought that to work in this organization is to good for our future and we gain experience too. Here in this organization one and only problem is pay-scale is too less.
Pros
Cons
Some times Long hours
Asianet Pakistan is a company that deals in content development and content distribution.
Pros
flexi timings
Cons
less salary
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Asianet Pakistan. Our community is ready to answer.
2.3