Askari Bank Limited
Askari Bank Limited Employee Review

corporate culture but hectic routine

March 1, 2020
Askari Bank is a corporate culture company with a versatile management and job roles which provide the person to learn and use the expertise in different manners.
March 3, 2020
Same role
internee (Former Employee) - Khayaban-e-Ittehad, Phase 2 Commercial Area Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh
The day on closing the data is typical day at my work . I learned a lot to my colleagues. Management of the company is so good. The culture of the company is also good.
January 31, 2020
Same role
Intern (Former Employee) - Capital Territory
My experience working at Askari bank was quite fair, i learned everything about how the banking system works, how the bank operates, what are different banking procedure and most importantly how to deal with customers. The management and workplace was quite friendly and professional which helped me build a professional base. Hardest part of the job was repetitive work.
Pros
Free tea and lunch, repetitive breaks
Cons
repetitive work, hard to kill time
September 22, 2018
Same location
Head of Liabilities - Islamic Banking Division (Current Employee) - Rawalpindi pakistan
I really enjoy with my work. I have learned a lot from my seniors. The working atmosphere is friendly. In these tuff circumstances the company always take care of its employee.
Pros