Askari Bank Limited
Askari Bank Limited Employee Review

productive

December 13, 2017
it has been a great experience with Askari Bank Limited,i worked in credits and account section and learned new things,management of internees is quite good and workplace culture is extremely interesting i enjoyed a lot doing internship.
March 1, 2020
Same roleSame location
Internship (Former Employee) - Rawalpindi
Askari Bank is a corporate culture company with a versatile management and job roles which provide the person to learn and use the expertise in different manners.
January 31, 2020
Same role
Intern (Former Employee) - Capital Territory
My experience working at Askari bank was quite fair, i learned everything about how the banking system works, how the bank operates, what are different banking procedure and most importantly how to deal with customers. The management and workplace was quite friendly and professional which helped me build a professional base. Hardest part of the job was repetitive work.
Pros
Free tea and lunch, repetitive breaks
Cons
repetitive work, hard to kill time
September 22, 2018
Same location
Head of Liabilities - Islamic Banking Division (Current Employee) - Rawalpindi pakistan
I really enjoy with my work. I have learned a lot from my seniors. The working atmosphere is friendly. In these tuff circumstances the company always take care of its employee.
Pros