Askari Bank Limited
Askari Bank Limited Employee Review

work place

February 29, 2020
Askari bank is a good financial organization, staff is very cooperative, helping in learn new tasks. management is very friendly but take time in taking decision.
May 30, 2020
GENERAL BANKING OFFICER (Current Employee) - MUZAFFARABAD AZAD KASHMIR PAKISTAN
Askari branch banking is perfect, we have a team work and spirit but job segregation is not properly done by manager operations, branch manager & area manager. Manager has no curse on employees. They want that employee do donkeys work with low salary packages without any over time.
May 14, 2020
Universal Teller (Current Employee) - pakistan peshawar
I look forward to work in a full time challenging environment where I could become a useful and vital part of it by applying my knowledge, skills and expertise. To achieve targets and objectives in a true professional manner set by the organization. To exert strenuous and constant efforts on learning and exploring new professional development. Efficiency and devotion towards my official assignments
April 24, 2020
Teller (Former Employee) - Karachi
Daily basis work Most enjoyable job period. Co operative staff. Training about Branch Banking Operations. Team Work. Good Management. Promotion on performance.