Askari Bank Limited

Askari Bank Limited Employee Reviews

Askari branch banking is perfect, we have a team work and spirit but job segregation is not properly done by manager operations, branch manager & area manager.
Manager has no curse on employees. They want that employee do donkeys work with low salary packages without any over time.
The Branch Manager is responsible for the administration and efficient daily operation of a full service branch office, including operations, lending, product sales, customer service, security & safety in accordance with the Bank's objectives & SOP. Develops new deposit & loan business, provides a supervisory level of customer relations and promotes the sales and service culture through coaching, guidance and staff motivation, achieves individual & branch sales target through new business sales, referrals & retention of account relationships. Responsible & participates in community affairs to increase the Bank's visibility & repo to enhance new and existing business opportunities.
I look forward to work in a full time challenging environment where I could become a useful and vital part of it by applying my knowledge, skills and expertise. To achieve targets and objectives in a true professional manner set by the organization. To exert strenuous and constant efforts on learning and exploring new professional development. Efficiency and devotion towards my official assignments
Daily basis work
Most enjoyable job period.

Co operative staff.

Training about Branch Banking Operations.

Team Work.

Good Management.

Promotion on performance.
The day on closing the data is typical day at my work . I learned a lot to my colleagues. Management of the company is so good. The culture of the company is also good.
Askari Bank is a corporate culture company with a versatile management and job roles which provide the person to learn and use the expertise in different manners.
Askari bank is a good financial organization, staff is very cooperative, helping in learn new tasks.
management is very friendly but take time in taking decision.
My experience working at Askari bank was quite fair, i learned everything about how the banking system works, how the bank operates, what are different banking procedure and most importantly how to deal with customers. The management and workplace was quite friendly and professional which helped me build a professional base. Hardest part of the job was repetitive work.
Pros
Free tea and lunch, repetitive breaks
Cons
repetitive work, hard to kill time
It was my internship and that was unpaid, but all of those i learnt slightly good and stressful conditions had faced sometimes meanwhile my supervisor taught me in how to deal with various banking activities confidently.
I have learned alot while working at askari bank limited gained alot of experience in banking operations,bank teller,sales ,marketing department.

Taking into account big organization having alot of future scope
- Good culture for employees.
- have an ability to adjust in any environment.

- Perfect place to learn fro new joiners and experienced holders.

- Caring for employees.
Deposit Mobilization and Relationship Management
Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails.
Works as an internee. Experience was good. Learned different things while working in various departments. Works in ckearing department, accoungs department.
Excellent organization to work for if you are based in pakistan. A famous group of pakistan own this private bank with total branches of 550 location all over the country
Worked in this organization for almost 7 years and not hesitant to say that this is the best place to work as benefits and salary package is tooo good and working environment is excellent
an fine job to start with but i didn't feel like making a career out of it. i feel like there was limited growth in future. and i had a plan to switch banking for quit some time.
Over all good experience. I want a job in your department, i will give my 100 % if you give me any responsibility in your department. Your company provides good things for learning.
Good place to work if some one is looking forward to understanding banking culture and norms. Askari Bank like any other bank offers good career path to the individuals who can strive, work hard and have passion to cover an extra mile.
Experieced proffesional management still improvement and development is necessary to rate up the skill in accordance for the public and employee improved future.
Pros
Managable presentative
Cons
Screening methods and standing for a cause for better to provide services
i join askari bank ltd on 28,feb 2019 as OG-II .alot of banking knowledge gained from askari bank
management is so so good for employee

work palce is good for employee

salary is too much less as per todays market
A typical day in Askari where work started at exactly 9 AM where on a daily basis you had to make sure all the customers were kept in check since they had borrowed money from the bank for their companies financial use, and to keep a track of their transaction and incase they required any sort of assistance you had to predict it before they would. Marketing new customers always is important but at the same time retaining customers is of the same importance. Working hours normally did not close after 5 PM and following the customers comfort zone it was always a pleasure to be in touch with them on whatsapp or wechat if they were travelling and found email a bit tiring to get in touch with their personal banker.
Pros
Best place for learning, very tough working hours, but on the plus point one got to learn things way quicker.
Cons
Unending extremely long hours.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Askari Bank Limited. Our community is ready to answer.