Askari Bank Limited

Askari Bank Limited Employee Reviews for Intern

Intern10 reviews
Pakistan10 reviews
Askari Bank is a corporate culture company with a versatile management and job roles which provide the person to learn and use the expertise in different manners.
My experience working at Askari bank was quite fair, i learned everything about how the banking system works, how the bank operates, what are different banking procedure and most importantly how to deal with customers. The management and workplace was quite friendly and professional which helped me build a professional base. Hardest part of the job was repetitive work.
Pros
Free tea and lunch, repetitive breaks
Cons
repetitive work, hard to kill time
It was my internship and that was unpaid, but all of those i learnt slightly good and stressful conditions had faced sometimes meanwhile my supervisor taught me in how to deal with various banking activities confidently.
Good place to work if some one is looking forward to understanding banking culture and norms. Askari Bank like any other bank offers good career path to the individuals who can strive, work hard and have passion to cover an extra mile.
Askari Bank Ltd is one of the competing bank in paskitan providing various services to its customers . I have leared alot as they rotated to to different positions to enhance my abilities the resposibilities involved were:
Assist in bank Operations

Provided a support in opening of Bank Accounts

Prepared Spreadsheets

Managed Book Keeping
Pros
weekly free lunch
Cons
indeed, its a good organization. during my internship era, i found this organization as marvelous. i remember, that i was not a professional guy but the way their administration treated with me was excellent. i wish to be a permanent part of that bank.
Banking job is tough specially for cashier. No free time after closing. But Bank have friendly environment. Everyone iss like family there. as everyone have to stay 8-9 hours daily together
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
No break
it has been a great experience with Askari Bank Limited,i worked in credits and account section and learned new things,management of internees is quite good and workplace culture is extremely interesting i enjoyed a lot doing internship.
All were very friendly and cooperative, all helped and guided during the internship period. All were punctual and prefer to be on time. Best learning place for startups.
it was basically intership in askari .good experience and 1st experience of job career.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Askari Bank Limited. Our community is ready to answer.
Askari Bank Limited Reviews by Location