Askari Bank Limited

Askari Bank Limited Employee Reviews for Intern

The day on closing the data is typical day at my work . I learned a lot to my colleagues. Management of the company is so good. The culture of the company is also good.
Askari Bank is a corporate culture company with a versatile management and job roles which provide the person to learn and use the expertise in different manners.
My experience working at Askari bank was quite fair, i learned everything about how the banking system works, how the bank operates, what are different banking procedure and most importantly how to deal with customers. The management and workplace was quite friendly and professional which helped me build a professional base. Hardest part of the job was repetitive work.
Pros
Free tea and lunch, repetitive breaks
Cons
repetitive work, hard to kill time
It was my internship and that was unpaid, but all of those i learnt slightly good and stressful conditions had faced sometimes meanwhile my supervisor taught me in how to deal with various banking activities confidently.
Works as an internee. Experience was good. Learned different things while working in various departments. Works in ckearing department, accoungs department.
Good place to work if some one is looking forward to understanding banking culture and norms. Askari Bank like any other bank offers good career path to the individuals who can strive, work hard and have passion to cover an extra mile.
the best staff I van say Askari have learned how to handle the customers if they r yelling or dissatisfactory then how to make them calm and have satisfy them when I did my work my work under supervision of bank officer, that was the best part of my internship time period.
Pros
free tea which was the most most best part of the job, celebrating events.
Cons
in that short period of time I hadn't seen or face any con, but I can say that working hours for girls are slightly difficult
had a great experience at askari bank working in daily operations such as clearing account opening , dealing with cheques maintain the locker room register and so on....
Askari Bank Ltd is one of the competing bank in paskitan providing various services to its customers . I have leared alot as they rotated to to different positions to enhance my abilities the resposibilities involved were: Assist in bank Operations Provided a support in opening of Bank Accounts Prepared Spreadsheets Managed Book Keeping
Pros
weekly free lunch
Cons
indeed, its a good organization. during my internship era, i found this organization as marvelous. i remember, that i was not a professional guy but the way their administration treated with me was excellent. i wish to be a permanent part of that bank.
During my internship at Askari bank i really learnt a lot from each department head. The working environment was very strict but was learning enough. Overall experience was average.
i have too much about accounts and finance and learn about basic banking operations. my seniors supported me alot and i started my professional career at askari bank.
Pros
good work
Cons
low salry
Banking job is tough specially for cashier. No free time after closing. But Bank have friendly environment. Everyone iss like family there. as everyone have to stay 8-9 hours daily together
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
No break
it has been a great experience with Askari Bank Limited,i worked in credits and account section and learned new things,management of internees is quite good and workplace culture is extremely interesting i enjoyed a lot doing internship.
All were very friendly and cooperative, all helped and guided during the internship period. All were punctual and prefer to be on time. Best learning place for startups.
I ave learned about dealing with the customers as well as with the colleagues. I have learned about the account opening process in Aaskari bank
Pros
2 time tea
Cons
no break for lunch
it was basically intership in askari .good experience and 1st experience of job career.
 Preparing Accounts Opening Forms.  Deals with customers.  Posting all transactions in Bank Software.  Maintain Book Keeping.  Petty cash and sorting cash.  Perform all duties in compliance with financial procedure manual.