Askari Bank Limited

Askari Bank Limited Pay & Benefits reviews

Pakistan89 reviews
Askari branch banking is perfect, we have a team work and spirit but job segregation is not properly done by manager operations, branch manager & area manager.
Manager has no curse on employees.
They want that employee do donkeys work with low salary packages without any over time.
i join askari bank ltd on 28,feb 2019 as OG-II .alot of banking knowledge gained from askari bank
management is so so good for employee

work palce is good for employee

salary is too much less as per todays market
Working environment at Askari Bank Limited is excellent. All the employees and management are very friendly. We do not face any difficulty in contacting our seniors whenever required which includes not only our supervisors but also the senior management. They are open to suggestions and are open to provide any help we require. I have more than 16 years of experience at different organizations, but the kind of environment which I have found at Askari Bank is not found anywhere else.I think such an environment makes difficult tasks easy and provide motivation to work.
Pros
Friendly environment, open door policy
Cons
Salary and benefits
I am working in a friendly environment but problem is my job is not from my field and my salary is very low which should be higher and I want to leave banking sector.
the best staff I van say Askari have
learned how to handle the customers if they r yelling or dissatisfactory then how to make them calm and have satisfy them

when I did my work my work under supervision of bank officer, that was the best part of my internship time period.
Pros
free tea which was the most most best part of the job, celebrating events.
Cons
in that short period of time I hadn't seen or face any con, but I can say that working hours for girls are slightly difficult
Banking job is tough specially for cashier. No free time after closing. But Bank have friendly environment. Everyone iss like family there. as everyone have to stay 8-9 hours daily together
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
No break
a day which starts with smile which keeps on my face till the end of the day I learned problem solving,management there.the culture is good for female
Pros
bounces, extra salary, friendly culture, good management etc
Cons
long hours timing
Askari Bank is very good organisation. It is good for employees. It has good work environment. Staff compensations are also good. A very good organisation overall
My review is that overall rating is good but salary structure is good but same time is diplomatic, management frequently change the staff policies. However Job security is satisfactory and also job culture is unprofessional.
Pros
nothing
Cons
nothing and late siting
All were very friendly and cooperative, all helped and guided during the internship period. All were punctual and prefer to be on time. Best learning place for startups.
Decent Day, 15 hour job without overtime payment, Fun with co-workers after banking hours, Unbalanced job with family/Relations, Low Salary, Working because Employment Experience is better than Unemployment and we learn everything new everyday in from the customers and management.
Pros
Morning Tea
Cons
Long Hours without Overtime Payment
The Working Environment is good. The upper management is cooperative and helpful. Long working hours are there but one or two times in a week.
Pros
Free Tea and Snacks
Bank job is very much tiring job as it takes late seating most of the time.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Long Hours
I have been appointed as Management Trainee Officer, after an extensive training of 1 year they Promoted me as Assistant Manager and I am working in Capacity of Relationship Manager.
Due to excessive workload, late sitting is a routine matter which negatively impacted my health and personal / social life .
Pros
Job Security, Career Path, Better Perks & Benefits as compared to peer banks.
Cons
Late Sittings, Unnecessary Pressures, Massive Manual MIS Culture.
Askari Bank is a customer care focused organization.
We have to manage it at any cost as It was a normal working day when I noticed one of our staff from cash counter missed and my manager was much worried how to manage the counters and customer care. I voluntarily present myself for the task. I started working.....I met every customer with a welcoming smile and had a detailed talk about customer care and meanwhile done their requirements by taking help of my colleague. At the end of day my Manager appraised me & share the positive feed backs from customers. The day was ended with smooth working and alot of PRs in my favor.
Pros
We have half yearly dinner & most of the time after late sitting for particular task.
Cons
Yes we have late sittings most of the times.
Some policies restrict employees to keep silent all the time...
Pros
bonus