Askari Bank Limited
Askari Bank Limited Employee Review

from 9_5 I work in Askari and in this time I had learn alot from my supervisors. The staff was the cooperative and supportive.

October 30, 2018
the best staff I van say Askari have
learned how to handle the customers if they r yelling or dissatisfactory then how to make them calm and have satisfy them

when I did my work my work under supervision of bank officer, that was the best part of my internship time period.
Pros
free tea which was the most most best part of the job, celebrating events.
Cons
in that short period of time I hadn't seen or face any con, but I can say that working hours for girls are slightly difficult
March 1, 2020
Askari Bank is a corporate culture company with a versatile management and job roles which provide the person to learn and use the expertise in different manners.
January 31, 2020
Same role
Intern (Former Employee) - Capital Territory
My experience working at Askari bank was quite fair, i learned everything about how the banking system works, how the bank operates, what are different banking procedure and most importantly how to deal with customers. The management and workplace was quite friendly and professional which helped me build a professional base. Hardest part of the job was repetitive work.
Pros
Free tea and lunch, repetitive breaks
Cons
repetitive work, hard to kill time
January 8, 2020
It was my internship and that was unpaid, but all of those i learnt slightly good and stressful conditions had faced sometimes meanwhile my supervisor taught me in how to deal with various banking activities confidently.