Askari Bank Limited

Askari Bank Limited Employee Reviews

Askari branch banking is perfect, we have a team work and spirit but job segregation is not properly done by manager operations, branch manager & area manager. Manager has no curse on employees. They want that employee do donkeys work with low salary packages without any over time.
Working environment at Askari Bank Limited is excellent. All the employees and management are very friendly. We do not face any difficulty in contacting our seniors whenever required which includes not only our supervisors but also the senior management. They are open to suggestions and are open to provide any help we require. I have more than 16 years of experience at different organizations, but the kind of environment which I have found at Askari Bank is not found anywhere else.I think such an environment makes difficult tasks easy and provide motivation to work.
Pros
Friendly environment, open door policy
Cons
Salary and benefits
I am working in a friendly environment but problem is my job is not from my field and my salary is very low which should be higher and I want to leave banking sector.
the best staff I van say Askari have learned how to handle the customers if they r yelling or dissatisfactory then how to make them calm and have satisfy them when I did my work my work under supervision of bank officer, that was the best part of my internship time period.
Pros
free tea which was the most most best part of the job, celebrating events.
Cons
in that short period of time I hadn't seen or face any con, but I can say that working hours for girls are slightly difficult
good employer to work with, very supportive environment. One of the leading bank and progresstive bank in pakistan. lot of learning oppurtunities if someone want to learn
askaribank Limited is one of the best player in market not only in terms of business and ethics but also work culture. It just give a feel of family environment where every body know each other and have mutual and respectful relationship.
Pros
Best Culture for Work and Best HR policy
Cons
had a great experience at askari bank working in daily operations such as clearing account opening , dealing with cheques maintain the locker room register and so on....
I really enjoy with my work. I have learned a lot from my seniors. The working atmosphere is friendly. In these tuff circumstances the company always take care of its employee.
Cons
Askari Bank Ltd is one of the competing bank in paskitan providing various services to its customers . I have leared alot as they rotated to to different positions to enhance my abilities the resposibilities involved were: Assist in bank Operations Provided a support in opening of Bank Accounts Prepared Spreadsheets Managed Book Keeping
Pros
weekly free lunch
Cons
indeed, its a good organization. during my internship era, i found this organization as marvelous. i remember, that i was not a professional guy but the way their administration treated with me was excellent. i wish to be a permanent part of that bank.
Cooperative Human Resource team that helps grow the employee & provides trainings as per need. Great office environment and culture. Hard working & dedicated employees
All the staff is highly motivated to work, trying to achieve customer satisfaction and striving to become better
I have been working in this organization since 9 years. Best place to work, friendly environment allows you to enhance your skills. In addition, how to behave professionally is the first lesson, this organization teaches to new comers.
Pros
Friendly Environment
Cons
Sometimes stressful
During my internship at Askari bank i really learnt a lot from each department head. The working environment was very strict but was learning enough. Overall experience was average.
i have too much about accounts and finance and learn about basic banking operations. my seniors supported me alot and i started my professional career at askari bank.
Pros
good work
Cons
low salry
It was a great experience to work with Askari Bank limited which is a very organized financial institution with high value of employees and i suggest to work with askari Bank Limited.
Banking job is tough specially for cashier. No free time after closing. But Bank have friendly environment. Everyone iss like family there. as everyone have to stay 8-9 hours daily together
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
No break
it has been a great experience with Askari Bank Limited,i worked in credits and account section and learned new things,management of internees is quite good and workplace culture is extremely interesting i enjoyed a lot doing internship.
1-team work 2- different tasks 3- newly assignments 4-compliance reporting 5-auditing 6-running finance 7-bonuses 8-weekly reporting 9-monthly reporting
Pros
Rest timings
Cons
Late hours work
a day which starts with smile which keeps on my face till the end of the day I learned problem solving,management there.the culture is good for female
Pros
bounces, extra salary, friendly culture, good management etc
Cons
long hours timing
Askari Bank is very good organisation. It is good for employees. It has good work environment. Staff compensations are also good. A very good organisation overall