Askari Bank Limited

Askari Bank Limited Employee Reviews

Pakistan89 reviews
Askari branch banking is perfect, we have a team work and spirit but job segregation is not properly done by manager operations, branch manager & area manager.
Manager has no curse on employees. They want that employee do donkeys work with low salary packages without any over time.
My review is that overall rating is good but salary structure is good but same time is diplomatic, management frequently change the staff policies. However Job security is satisfactory and also job culture is unprofessional.
Pros
nothing
Cons
nothing and late siting
Good organization employee friendly
Compensate on perfomane.based

Good environmemt quite helpful for growing in the banking sector ...

Also provide multi tasking ability
if you are too much passionate about banking in Pakistan, then be aware that banking job in Pakistan is 24/7 despite you are on vacations or on holidays. Now a days it has become too much difficult because tough competition of tier banks.
A genuine place to work where employees are developed and given opportunity to grow. Good remuneration and other facilities. Excellent office environment.
The working environment was great and all staff just like members. I enjoyed a lot and every team members were very close to the Senior management to resolve the matters.
Pros
Free training
Cons
Some times pressure as needed
The internship in the bank was really helpful in understanding the complexities om how to operate in banks and how to deal with the customers on daily basis.
Pros
Customer interaction
Cons
no paid internship
Askari Bank Limited (AKBL), during my tenure was upgrading its system to bring it inline with competition and had improved its product offering with the help of technology.
However, I learned a lot from AKBL i.e. ABC of banking and finance. The employees were supportive and AKBL had a good training structure. The most enjoyable part was job security.
Askari bank is good place to work but there is very less chances of promotion. Most of the employees are demotivated due to exploitation by the senior management.
Long work day. Good environment.Multidimentional job. Good field knowledge.Opportunity to build relationship with other government, semi government and private departments.
Pros
Fuel provided
Cons
Long working hours
Askari bank is one of the banks operating in Pakistan. The work environment was OK, they didnt have a big IT department. The best thing about the office was its location.
All were very friendly and cooperative, all helped and guided during the internship period. All were punctual and prefer to be on time. Best learning place for startups.
I ave learned about dealing with the customers as well as with the colleagues. I have learned about the account opening process in Aaskari bank
Pros
2 time tea
Cons
no break for lunch
The working environment was excellent. The staff members were very helpful and as an intern, they taught me a lot about banking individually in different departments. I enjoyed working there for a few weeks and I hope to get a job in the banking industry of Canada.
Askari Bank Limited is a good employer, Askari Bank Limited offers excellent opportunities and job conditions for extremely talented people. Bank is quite prudent and following instructions of central bank.
Askari bank is the one of the lead bank in pakistan . I am happy to be a part of askari bank . I have learned a lot from my seniors and age fellows. I am enjoying in askari bank in HR deptt but i have to move my self ahead thts why i came to dubai for better future.
They are very strict to policies as it mainly holds by the Army Personnels.Co-workers are good there. Management is also very cooperative
• Participated in school & college cricket team.
• Participated in dramatics held in school and college.

• Have a good communication skill in all Languages (English, Urdu, Punjabi)
Pros
never
Cons
The points you mentioned in above review case are interlinked, thus its make the work place totally amiable condition for employees to work and got satisfaction, any weak link as I rated above make the employee's mind set to leave and search else for better opportunity.
My case is same as I elaborated here.
Pros
Better environment and handsome package.
Cons
May be far from family and home land.
Fun place work with supportive management. Not all about the numbers but how you personally group and develop. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big Company
Askari Bank Limited is one of the leading and growing banks in Pakistan and a lot of potential careers opportunities and learning at here. I joined this bank one year before and learn a lot from here.