Askari Bank Limited

Askari Bank Limited Employee Reviews

Askari branch banking is perfect, we have a team work and spirit but job segregation is not properly done by manager operations, branch manager & area manager. Manager has no curse on employees. They want that employee do donkeys work with low salary packages without any over time.
Relationship Manager • New Business Development & Deposit mobilization of bank • Sales of BANCASSURANCE • Sales of Personal Loan • Sales of SME Loan • Marketing of various product • Processing of application from Borrower CD INCHARGE • Supervision to all general banking entries all general banking entries like financial & non-financial • Cash opening & closing • Cancellation of cheque and other financial instrument • Clearing Inward / Outward • Remittances • Term deposit • Online Banking • Processing of utility bills collections • Monthly reconciled H.O Accounts OPERATIONS OFFICER • Account Opening • Issuance of Locker • Issuance of ATM Visa Card • Issuance of all type of certificate • Issuance of cheque book • Issuance of “E” Statement • Issuance of SMS Alert • Reconciled of Zakat Statements • Customer Service ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT • Daily checking of Activity • Reporting to area, region and head office • Monthly provisioning • Monthly payment to the vendor • Fortnightly H.O. reconciliation • Ensure all Branches GL lines monitored, balanced and reconciled as per guidelines • Maintain an up to date / balanced inventory of all security stationery H.M Esmail & Company Jan-2000 to Apr’2005 Assistant Accountant • Reconciliation of Bank Statements • Reconciliation of Sales Tax • Reconciliation of Income Tax • Reconciliation of purchase • Reconciliation of Sales EDUCATION M.B.A. From Preston University Karachi Pakistan B.COM From - more...
Decent Day, 15 hour job without overtime payment, Fun with co-workers after banking hours, Unbalanced job with family/Relations, Low Salary, Working because Employment Experience is better than Unemployment and we learn everything new everyday in from the customers and management.
Pros
Morning Tea
Cons
Long Hours without Overtime Payment
Askari Bank is a great bank where your hard work never gets unnoticed and there is a clear career path and everyone love there job in this bank.
Pros
Clear career path and also great pay
.. a typical day at work is throughout busy i.e. from 0900 am - 0700pm .. time management .. managing customer satisfaction with in TAT .. co-workers enjoy while working with me .. long working hours everyday .. interaction with people from every walk of life
Pros
Trainings and refresher sessions
Cons
non-stop banking 0900am-0700pm
Reliable worker for any bank in supervisory capacity or in the capacity of senior management member , used to work as head for all the accounts which were sick / non performing loans etc
Pros
Petrol, Furniture, Car etc
Cons
Nil
It was a great institution that helped very significantly towards learning branch's accounting & SME / Commercial credits. I worked there for four years & the experience very fruitful as i gained good recognition in business circle.
Partly Government owned bank of Pakistan directly under the supervision of the Central Bank of Pakistan. Here I learnt many things such as credit control function, the import and export of currency and operations within the bank.
The Working Environment is good. The upper management is cooperative and helpful. Long working hours are there but one or two times in a week.
Pros
Free Tea and Snacks
General good working environment.Formal Work culture, Providing good scope for performance. Yes Boss culture.
Pros
Good and enabling environment. good medical and remuneration packages
Cons
healthy and comfortable
Collection for the credit card payments to customers and reminding them to pay the bills on time before its overdue.
Pros
lunch coffe and tea
Cons
almost everyday work from 8 am till 11 pm.
Bank job is very much tiring job as it takes late seating most of the time.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Long Hours
• Acquire, develop and strengthen Priority & consumer banking customer relationships through effective relationship management in accordance with business goals. • Contribute to bottom-line of Consumer Banking through accomplishment of profit and growth targets. • Manage and develop relationships with new and existing affluent customers through professional consultative financial analysis. • Cross-selling multi products Mortgage Finance, Running Finance facility against collateral also providing regular market information updates and trend analysis to customers. • Ensure superior customer service thereby contributing to the overall customer experience of Consumer Banking. • Ensure all services provided to the customer according to their needs.
It was a very busy day at work. handling customer's call, solving their problem promptly.
it was basically intership in askari .good experience and 1st experience of job career.
I must say, that Experience of Askari Bank Limited will be helpful through out my career because there i learn my many thing, regarding my work, behavior with customers / visitors and as well as my management. As concerned to management they are highly profiled management and very cooperative. Co-worker are very good and having good time with them, we always provide guidelines to each other. the hardest part of this job is the marketing and sale portion but i have learnt a lot from it so i forget all the hardest moments of this job.
Askari Bank is a disciplined and efficient work environment with good procedures.
I have been appointed as Management Trainee Officer, after an extensive training of 1 year they Promoted me as Assistant Manager and I am working in Capacity of Relationship Manager. Due to excessive workload, late sitting is a routine matter which negatively impacted my health and personal / social life .
Pros
Job Security, Career Path, Better Perks & Benefits as compared to peer banks.
Cons
Late Sittings, Unnecessary Pressures, Massive Manual MIS Culture.
Enjoy to finance the commercial client as per their needs and requirements based on need calculation. Learn to much while my stay at Askari Bank Limited. Coworkers are very cooperative & helpful. I will be an added asset for your organization if given a chance. My detailed CV attached for your ready reference.
During my work experience I learned from my executives about professional behaviour.Adopting that I performed my duties in a better way,by providing customer services and through solving customer issues related to operational banking.
Cons
working long hours
 Preparing Accounts Opening Forms.  Deals with customers.  Posting all transactions in Bank Software.  Maintain Book Keeping.  Petty cash and sorting cash.  Perform all duties in compliance with financial procedure manual.