Askari Bank Limited

Askari Bank Limited Employee Reviews

Askari branch banking is perfect, we have a team work and spirit but job segregation is not properly done by manager operations, branch manager & area manager. Manager has no curse on employees. They want that employee do donkeys work with low salary packages without any over time.
Askari Bank is a customer care focused organization. We have to manage it at any cost as It was a normal working day when I noticed one of our staff from cash counter missed and my manager was much worried how to manage the counters and customer care. I voluntarily present myself for the task. I started working.....I met every customer with a welcoming smile and had a detailed talk about customer care and meanwhile done their requirements by taking help of my colleague. At the end of day my Manager appraised me & share the positive feed backs from customers. The day was ended with smooth working and alot of PRs in my favor.
Pros
We have half yearly dinner & most of the time after late sitting for particular task.
Cons
Yes we have late sittings most of the times.
i have done filling, maintaining leave record, verification of employee credentials and verification of medical leave availed by employees.
work as sales coordinator enjoyed life there as trainee account opening
I HAVE LEARN VERY IMPORTANT MANAGEMENT SKILL WORKING HERE, and my overall experience is good.
Askari bank is one of the largest banking network in Pakistan, having more than 300 branches across the country backed by strong paid up capital and earnings.
One of my highly learning assignment, spend two years and learned lot. Worked 10 to 12 hours a day. Management was experienced. The most enjoyable part was the environment and culture of the organization.
Pros
Free Lunches
Some policies restrict employees to keep silent all the time...
Pros
bonus
- I received a call from one of my senior executive that he wanted me to place as Regional Operations Head.- During my whole banking career I have learned that hard work never goes unrewarded.- Management of our bank is completely professional. Decisions are always taken on merit.- My colleagues are also very professional. Always focus on their assignment. We at office have very cordial and friendly atmosphere.- Hardest part of my job was to work as Branch Manager.- The most enjoyable part was to work as Regional Operations Head where I got the opportunity to suggest improvements in systems and procedures to enhance security and service quality.
Pros
friendly atmosphere
Cons