Atlas Honda Limited

Atlas Honda Limited Employee Reviews

Pakistan40 reviews
Manufacture co. Automobile with a vast supply chain department.
So many professionals, skilled and working experienced peoples to work along is to learn so much quickly.

Cooperate friendly environment with equality in its each field of employees benefits from worker to manager there are rules which everyone has to follow equally.

So many opportunities for the new and youngsters.
Pros
Incentives like lunch, tea, Annual bonuses, medical
Cons
Salary package is limited for newly hired employees and very tough competition for growth.
One of the best part is every employee is required to respect other employees. No backstabbing! Sitting at one place for lunch is impressive. but Company must give it on its own.
excellent working environment with very cooperative culture. As i was an internee there so working in Atlas Honda was a very good experience. i learn a lot of things there.
senior management always try to boost up the confidence of new comers
I have done be in industrial and management science. So have belief on my self that I have ability to handle different things and also know mathematical skills
Good working environment,but salary of middle management is not market compatible.
Very long working hours, enjoyable part of job is that you are authorized to take decision on your own.
Learning new aspects, feedback from managers helps you boost your skills. Allow you to work efficiently under great pressures. Workplace culture is very friendly while annual picnics makes you interact with other colleagues.
Pros
Free Lunch, Free Clothes (laundry facility available)
Atlas Honda has been grooming its employees since years. Skilled, diligent, committed, cooperative and technologically sounded management is rendering great services to provide both tangible and intangible environment friendly services. It was quite an honourable and opportunistic activity for me to work under such an enthusiastic staff! .
start of career was good with moderate learning culture around me, as it was my short stay there during my summer break i learned about some finance techniques applied there
Really fast paced and Productive learning Environment
Management was supportive and helped in achieving my career goals.

I really enjoyed working there with enthusiastic and performance oriented individuals
Good opportunity for learning but sagregated department wise. Therefore every individual is hire with an interntion of specialist and mostly prefer ACCA or ICMA or even MBA from reputable institute in finance.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Very slow growth
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Atlas Honda Limited?
-Learned a lot about the working of a big organization.
-The management is good.

-Atlas Honda Ltd. has a very good workplace culture that promotes

equality and hard work.
Pros
Free Lunch, Conveyance, Bonuses
Cons
Slow Promotion
Good place for learning professionalism,ethics and punctuality.The working staff is quite helpful and friendly,you can take help about anything and at any time you want.Good place for gaining engineering knowledge as well
Having a counter sales in which you deals with customer for car parts the shift schedule abd way of working was so tiring and with no appreciation of your tasks.
Pros
Not available
Cons
Half hour break time
The company management is so good as every person is treating equally, worker in and out is on time including transport, formal uniform and worker health is concern. As there are different departments of production therefore workplace has been made comfortable for worker.
Pros
Providing transport, tea two times and a lunch.
Cons
formal dress, long hours, worker works while standing.
Being an internee of HR in Atlas honda, i observed there extremely great decipline from top to bottom of there organization. Each and every one is focused on their jobs and very much skilled in their profession. I learned much about HR processes specially their recruitment & selection procedure.
Pros
Decipline, professional environment, structure
Cons
Working hours are long there
Atlas Honda is a merger of Pakistani & Japanese culture based on 3R (Respect, Recognition & Reward) Policy.
They vision is to recruit, retain & retire with a slogan of organization development through self development
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Documentation in Japnese
Atlas honda limited, a place where culture is inspiring for the employees. they have proper uniform for the employees . A place where employees are treated equally from CEO to job sweepers no expoitation of rights. provide proper compensation benefits to employees of rthe company.
Pros
Lunch, tours, compensation benefits
Cons
not Handsome starting salary package
I have learned how to manage the different activities of running project. The top management is very cooperative and friendly. He teaches me very well.
Pros
Free Transport
Cons
No free lunch
Atlas Honda gave us transportation facility, so we reached at time. During internship, they made teams so we were 5 person in one team and they also assigned us project in Casting shop.
They have very impressive production management system and a great environment to learn and deliver. We completed our project within one month and then they shifted me to the Engine shop where i learned about Robotic Welding and other production line and manufacturing processes.
Complete day give me challenges and guide the way to handle all those.
Management is cooperative

Workplace culture is excellent

Multiple design changes

New ideas
Pros
free lunches, fuel and OPD
Cons
Medical insurance, pension
It was a learning experience to work in an multinational organization as an intern. I got basic orientation about all departments and worked on the key project of CD 70 Dream.
Pros
Friendly and Learning Environment