AUA SOLUTIONS

AUA SOLUTIONS Employee Reviews

Good place to gain experience, good environment, good people, good team, good teammates, nice management, Salary on time. you get Off on time. PERFECT PLACE TO GAIN EXPERIENCE
Please never apply for job in this company. If you have a rich background and you work 9 hours without any break for 15,000, so you are most welcome to join this company.
AUA Solutions is one of the great company to work where you can earn well and learn well as a fresh breed , an awesome startup opportunity I recommend to all fresh graduated students to start.
As a senior employee this company helps me a lot polishing my self , developed a lots of skills to work in a professional environment and company do also thinks a lot of its employees benefits. A good salary , increments, yearly bonuses, Health Insurance & retirement plan all the things are on time . Activities : Annual function , company Trips , Dinners & many more.
As a senior employee in AUA Solution, I must say that working here is full of learning and polishing myself to work in a professional environment anywhere, and yeah AUA Solutions always thinks about it's employee's benefits and gives it's empolyee a good platform to refine him/herself.
Pros
Annual Dinners, Corporate Meetings, Useful Workshops, Health and Life Insurance, Good retirement plans, Yearly Bonus, Healthy Increments etc..
Good company to work with , I am working here since 1.5 years as Data Processing Associate and learning good experience of browsing skills, Microsoft Excel skills. They offer great benefits to new once which other companies usually not offers to entry level people.Good place to start career with.
Worst Experience i have ever faced. all the things they show in there job description are not been given and there are many other legging of this organization . being a former employ don't job here in IT field because no career growth
This company is very much good company they are giving good environment + good people different type of benefits yearly bonuses,function and trips and lots of more.
AuA solutions is great opportunity for new generation data entry operators. Peaceful and friendly environment. Best place for part time job for students interns to seek some thing new and build your career.
You cannot take leaves either it's emergency or anything. You are supposed to work 10 hours a night from 6 pm to 4 am. You are not given any off within that time because it is a call centre position.
Pros
Good commission
Cons
No Growth
My experience was wonderful in this company but some people ruined it. They make you work for them like my manager he make me do his own work but when i complain my boss about it they just fired me.
Pros
Increments Good
Cons
Management Sucks
My experience in AUA solution is going good as I have learnt so many new thing specially professional work experience which is very important and worth full for my coming career and next opportunities.
Pros
Increment in salary
Cons
no Leaves
good company to work but not coperative with students but other emploies are good co workers wa coperative an it was also a fun place the hardest part of my job was to manage my university in day time the enjoyable part was a little party
Pros
saturday and sunday off
Cons
dinner party in a month
There is nothing much i like to work in a good environment & they did'nt had any of that they were internationally based call center
Cons
I received great training and/or education in my tenure and have been given job assignments that have enhanced my technical skills, leadership ability and taught me how to meet deadlines and multi-task in a very fast-paced and often stressful environment. I can bring these same skills to your organization.