Avery Dennison

Avery Dennison Employee Reviews

Pakistan7 reviews
Productive in everyway
Typical day is simply handling all the customers in a good way, management skills learnt, management of the organization was good in every way, workplace culture is typically good.
Productive and fun place.
I have good time over there and nice professional working environment.

assignments and task under the manageable time.

It is good in this company associated people are encouraging.
Best place & best people to work with
It was a great opportunity as a fresher, i learned a lot from my seniors, not just about the field but also about how to handle people & situations. It was such an amazing experience.
Pros
Good Environment & supportive people
Cons
Workload
A Learning place, fun place and well organised.
My experience at Avery dennison was great. It was a good place to work at, with different types of technical learning, training and system related training.
The management was good too and supportive. I had a team of 6 member and all were very cooperative and fun loving.

I did not find anything hard there as everything was well organised and easy in order to learn and work.

I loved that job as it had many good benefits also which I did not find in any other place i worked.
Pros
supportive, Lunch for late sitting
Cons
Nothing from my perspective
Productive and fun work place in door games
- When the audits are opened of FBR
- To handle pressure work

- Cooperative

- Supportive

- Come at office on Stricks

- At time of arranging lunch etc.
Pros
Partly payment of lunch
Cons
Healath care
One among fortune 500 companies
One of regional branch of the company, but management of this branch was local which has ruined all the culture of a multinational company. Lot of learning regarding PLCs , DCS, Inverters, Electrical and mechanical maintenance.
Planning Engineer
An engineer with higher education in business managment domain too. Having 05 years cummulative exposure of contract manufacturing (Shaan Technologies) and RBIS (Avery Dennison) sectors. Expertise encompassing Production,Distribution, Customer services,planning, and Supply Chain. Also as ELS had conducted number of trainings locally (at both companies). Have conducted these trainings & workshops Corporate Organizations.Completed MBA in Supply Chain Management & hold B.E in industrial Engineering & Management. Possesses the practical exposure of quality and supply chain drivers with successful implementation of numerous projects.