Axact

Axact Employee Reviews

Well this company is one of the best companies in pakistan i spend approximately 2 years and enjoyed my time, learned alot of new things and the great part was that if you are stuck at some point your boss is going to help you.
Pros
High salary
Cons
Tought work
Secure Environment No Stress at WorkTime ManagementDuty Time over no extra time and work in Office Working is the best way to learn for your future life.
Pros
Free Lunches, Short Breaks
Cons
Healthcare
Axact is a place where i groom my skills and had a best experience to work in a professional environment for employees. Management is very cooperative
Good place for work, Friendly staff behavior, Seniors are very helpful, good communication between staff, indoor games and many more activities to refresh your mind
Problem with salary, in this office i am leading with software and also i am developer in this company overall is good but the problem is salary, the hardest part of the job is waiting for salary like 2 months
Good place to work once you settle down. Good opportunity to earn money but no health insurance security no life insurance security. No Provident Fund (PF) no EOBI just a monthly salary
One of the leading IT company in pakistan but from last few years they seems very aggressive in employee turnover. Hiring and firing is fast paced at axact.
the environment was super chill in Axact and there was no pressure from management,i really enjoyed working in Axact but sadly i had to leave because of some personal issues
best place to work for hardworking individuals and part time working individuals along with studies. Flexible working hours for students and part time employees.
Pros
office decorum
Cons
working in shifts
every thing was perfect job timings, job hours, management, best company I can say. I prefer this company to every one. but the pay was less but the environment was awesome.
One of the best and biggest company to work with lavish. But some of the things are bad for us. job is not secure and the salary is not on time. but the management is too good to organize on shift timings.
Axact was an eye-opener in terms of everything that is wrong with Pakistani corporate culture. On paper, it seems like a great place to work. Professional practices, benefits, and guidelines. But the truth is that its management policies in regards to situations reveal how hypocritical and backward it is. When applying to the company, I made the mistake of informing them about my complete personal history. This included informing them about a legal matter that was on-going at the time. Considering the owner of the company was indicted and in jail, at the time I was hired, I didn't feel this would be a problem. After being hired and performing exceptionally well, I was asked to leave. The reason was my on-going legal matter. I asked why I was hired in the first place since I was very clear on this matter when giving my interview. The truth is it was so that the HR person responsible could meet his target. I was told this was company policy. I am sorry but company policy isn't written in stone and should really reflect the fact that your OWN employees were all allegedly involved in criminal activity. I use the term "allegedly" because of the fact that I believe in false implications due to my personal experiences. It astounds me that a company that has so much potential would act in such a narrow-thinking and bizarre manner. I hope this organization survives current management. I believed in it once. But I believed in fairies and elves when I was younger too. Don't apply or work here. Don't think I was a special case or that your circumstances will be different. - more...
Overall experience of working at Axact was cool, I always had a regard on switching from Axact but uncertain conditions of company and lack of job security insist me to switch.
Pros
Lush cafe, indoor games, awesome saloon services, free pick and drop
Cons
Usually have to work for 12 hours
Axact will always respected it's employees and taken there concern seriously. This company is really fruitful for those who would like measure their professional strength and work capability.
Axact visually is a very appealing company, people who doesnt work with it will always want to. however the company is a bad workplace. It consumes people of there good energies and flush them out like garbage.
Pros: Competitive Salary Perks & Benefits Company Maintained Car Fuel & Mobile Allowance Very Friendly Environment Cons: No Planning for long term projects Top management do not have technical background Rapid Decision Changes Rapid Policy Revisions No Holidays No defined processes
This company is the one that promotes a work/life balance. Axact options variety of facilities to its employees including amazing food facility to the heath care department, from grooming facility to extra outdoor facilities
Axact is a normal place to work at it's nothing so amazingly attractive about them anymore. It is a normal place just like the place you're working at the moment. There are few pros which is already mentioned somewhere down below Just keep in mind that there are un-necessary deductions & management will always favor's the managers or team leaders. They will just listen to you and pretend they heard you but they won't rule out anything in your favor. Thanks.
Pros
In-house Food Facility, Male Salon, Medical, Pick & Drop, In-house Gym Facility
Cons
Salary Disbursement, Annual Leaves (Not Allowed), Breaks (Auto Break Logger), No Bonus, Un-necessary Deductions
Working for Axact was an experience like none other. There is zero job security. No employee benefits at all, such as ( Medicals or overtime) 1 month behind on salaries of of the Executive layer staff and even more than that on the upper management staff. They like to tell everyone that they are paying their staff the highest salaries and giving them more benefits than Google, but to tell you the truth, they are not even 1 % of what Google is. The package of a normal Executive is 75000- PKR but after the companies deductions such as Provident fund, transportation, medical all of which are never used by most, they don't even get half of the amount in their packages, they get and amount of around 25000- pkr as their final salary. Overall what I did learn from here is that if something sounds too good to be true, then is is not true at all.
Pros
Cons
everything
I found AXACT as one of my best company to work in. This company having growth trends which increased my grade to Senior Business Development Executive after getting hired on Executive. Only thing is, Hit the upper targets.
Pros
Monthly event
Cons
Crm
Worked with fun with facilities provided by the company such as Food court, Pool, Soccer Board, Library including Saloon Services. Experienced a well mannered management with discipline.
  1. Employee Reviews