Babar Medicine Company

Babar Medicine Company Employee Reviews

Pakistan9 reviews

Great learning

Learn a lot about new Management skills and employees engagements.payroll employees retention,New Policy and procedure development. Develop new SOPS on GDP (Goods distribution practices ).

Pros

Free lunch, pick and drop, medical

dont Ask

I dont Have Any, But They dont care about Employees, I have Very Bad Experience In Babar Medicine Company, Managers Are Good But CEO Is Too Bad , I cant Explain Further

Wear house

Chor compani ha me ne 11 din kam kia chor dia or job mil gae ge to khete hum 1 mahene ke de ge paise chor k bache mere paise mhnat k nahi die barbbad ho ge ye compani inshAllah

Cons

I join Babar medicine company almost six years ago.I learn very much from this organization. I work in different departments and learn their work.

i would like to avail an opportunity in Marketing/Sales

i would like to avail an opportunity in Marketing/Sales as i have good experience in both field. i have been working in BMC as a Brand Manger to reporting Business Unit Head.

no extra curricular activities.

It is nice to be a employ of this firm but i cannot spend my life in this kind of firm where there is no facilities with the respect of I.S.O.

Good fun place to work in

It was a good working place with flexible hours of working but job advancement was the main issue.Good relation of Employer with all employess

Pros

Free lunches

It was great place

It was a great place because of flexible working hours,but salaries were low.Good culture cooperative one in between the employees and employer.

Active part of sales in my organization.

I am professional in sales and marketing. I have a lot of experience of sales management,customer relation, New customer development. Rather than this i have done work all the capacities of sales.

Pros

To achieve goal

Cons

Sales

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Babar Medicine Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Babar Medicine Company Reviews by Location

• Babar Medicine Company
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?