Babar Medicine Company

Babar Medicine Company Employee Reviews

Learn a lot about new Management skills and employees engagements.payroll employees retention,New Policy and procedure development. Develop new SOPS on GDP (Goods distribution practices ).
Pros
Free lunch, pick and drop, medical
I dont Have Any, But They dont care about Employees, I have Very Bad Experience In Babar Medicine Company, Managers Are Good But CEO Is Too Bad , I cant Explain Further
Chor compani ha me ne 11 din kam kia chor dia or job mil gae ge to khete hum 1 mahene ke de ge paise chor k bache mere paise mhnat k nahi die barbbad ho ge ye compani inshAllah
Cons
I join Babar medicine company almost six years ago.I learn very much from this organization. I work in different departments and learn their work.
i would like to avail an opportunity in Marketing/Sales as i have good experience in both field. i have been working in BMC as a Brand Manger to reporting Business Unit Head.
It is nice to be a employ of this firm but i cannot spend my life in this kind of firm where there is no facilities with the respect of I.S.O.
It was a good working place with flexible hours of working but job advancement was the main issue.Good relation of Employer with all employess
Pros
Free lunches
It was a great place because of flexible working hours,but salaries were low.Good culture cooperative one in between the employees and employer.
I am professional in sales and marketing. I have a lot of experience of sales management,customer relation, New customer development. Rather than this i have done work all the capacities of sales.
Pros
To achieve goal
Cons
Sales