Bahria Town (Pvt) Ltd

Bahria Town (Pvt) Ltd Employee Reviews

Pakistan33 reviews
It was very nice experience of work with my Spanish Principal Architect, young Stuctural Engineer, and other speciality Consultants at Hotel Design Wing, at BGC. Our executive director viz a viz General manager both were cooperative and supportive personalities.
May Allah bless all of Staff at BGC. Aameen
I really enjoyed working at Bahria Town Pvt Ltd. The overall organizational culture, The Management, the environment everything was good. If there was no family issues I never left this organization.
Bahria Town (Pvt) Ltd the most popular construction company of Pakistan which is provide the jobs thousand of peoples all over the Pakistan & given the chance to grow the economy of Pakistan.
The organization is very good. both infrastructure and investment is strong. Deadlines are very strict. facilities are good like lunch and medical etc. Transport for employee is also available.
Pros
Free Lunch
Good and friendly working environment have alot of benefit as an employees.good working environment. alot to learn for seniors. only bad thing is don't pay high as per market.
It was good to start career from bahria.
I have worked almost one year one.month.

Management was good and staff was experienced learning environment was really good as i was a fresh engineer it was an excellent experience .
It was great experience of my life working as a HSE Officer in this Company, I have learned a lots of thing,
Working as a Team to complete the task in a limited time period.

Arranging Safety orientation for new employees.
Bahria town is one of the largest property developers in Asia or it is actually the largest property developer of Asia. Learned a lot there as it was start of my professional career.
Bahria Town is one of the largest landscaping project of Pakistan. Working in Bahria Town gives good knowledge to you regarding field and helps you to groom you knowledge and secure your future.
Good for those who want to start their career and need to understand the systems and procedures, hierarchy,decision making trends, political pressure and alliances with outsiders for the benefit of the system as a whole
Pros
Free Food, Healthy Environments, No Electricity Short-fall
Cons
Favoritism, Low Growth, Stagnant Posting
Always seniors support us friendly during hard assignments we do team work to complete audit assignments other employees in bahria town are also very professional and we enjoy to work with them
No work life balance, your life will only be wasting in travelling and a lot of travelling to and from your home until unless you are in management, than you'll get car and other perks
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Not so productive environment
Job in bahria town is much learningable and career growth. All staff is cooprative with employees and guid in good manners.bahria town prove a good plate form for employees and give respect to emoloyees.
Pros
Free lunch, pic and drop, residence
Cons
So far
I really enjoyed working for Bahria Town, during my time there i felt like progressing quite well as an individual as well as a team man. they really challenge you to bring your best everyday, apart from some issues at the higher tier, the management, it is an excellent institute to grow and fulfil your potential.
Pros
Medical allowance, Pick & drop facility, Fuel allowance.
Cons
Politics, Lack of trust amongst management & workers.
I joined this company as a design engineer and with years of experience in here i have gripped and enhance my vision a lot. elegant company with a lot of opportunities. very friendly and supportive environment.
It was a project based job. I learned many things during my work experience at Central Boulevard housing scheme. The environment of working was comfortable. As I worked on the behalf of consultant for planning the scheme that's why I learned professional way of planning and presenting a housing scheme
Pros
Comfortable working environment
Cons
Low Salary
I am very thankful to Bahria, because of that company i have learnt that how we can work under pressure, to handle customer work load.
it was first experience regarding office time and faced hard time, taunts,warnings but finally learn to face any organization.

Bahria is Pakistan's largest real estate company and it is honor for me i was part of it and worked hard for the betterment of secure future.
Pros
free lunches, Free Transportation, Free medical
Cons
Lobby system, under pressure, more than one boss
Massive learning in field of:

• Treasury and financial management.

• Coordinator Chairman and CEO (Complaint cell & Business development)

• Liaison with agents, parties, contractors & maintain their accounts, documentation, their claims and billings.

• Collaboration with all banks specifically Escorts investment bank ltd.

• All projects reporting of BTPL hospitals, schools, MVO security & Helicopter wing.

• Analyze Financial Audit reports.

• Conducting Executive conferences and virtual meetings, events, opening, inaugurations & exhibitions.

• Accounts management corporate affairs, chairman safe & land purchasing upcoming or development of all projects.

• Data/file management and record keeping.

• Supply Chain Management

• Procurement and Sourcing

• Telecom and BTS towers management (i-e from tower installation to rental schedule, account & record keeping along with meeting to their executives of each telecom industry nationwide).

• Scrutinize financial assistance, education & medical welfare and monthly stipends.
Pros
promotions, events and foreign visits
Cons
long working hours
Bahria town encourages employees to work to their full potential, by providing friendly work environment. Senior management provides flexibility on work ideas and often amend the business plans on junior level advice which seems best to them. Quick on spot decision making helps in boosting employee moral and motivation.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
no gratuity, only employee medical covered
They provide High standard working environment & friendly too but all the time you never know when you are going to be fired with lame excuse that you have not done.
Pros
Free Transport & Meal
Cons
No job security
The company has good reputation in market and has very good environment all the staff members are helping GM and other managers are very cooperative and helping.