Bahria Town

Bahria Town Employee Reviews

Pakistan63 reviews
It was very good environment their.All the worker were well experienced and well educated.My boss was very innocent and family friendly.i was very happy their. I worked their more than one year.
I learned a lot specially my administration skills, ICT Department and so on. They provide you a facilities that you need. Very friendly environment, I enjoyed my time working with Bahria town.
very Good environment for learning
amazing field of study

field work was also exciting

physical and mechanical all types of soil test was done and have good experience of all
negotiating and closing deals with potential clients arranged by juniors.
daily monitoring of team KPI,s

weekly team meeting suggesting and discussing performance of each and every junior sales person.

Helping managers to solve their team problems and in achieving their targets.

keeing in view industry trend,suggesting compaign changes and strategic improvements
very good site for job search and benefit for all persons who dont have job
and very easy way to search a job here in this way and also i am trying to get job on this easy way
happy after seen this app its good app for job searching. we have need jobs in pakistan and this app is helping our people without any greading thnx indeed
I was fully occupied due to my responsibilities. I divided my time frame in three parts. First to look after contractual issues followed by site visits for buildings works and site inspection and lastly to review different reports for quality issues and recommending best available options.

I learned a lot with regards to infrastructure development techniques for such a large project.

There were variety of tasks and types of projects ongoing which are blend of challenging civil engineering requirements.

I enjoyed my job as all schedules of tasks were challenging, fast track and demanding.
Pros
Yes, Free lunch with other facilities
Cons
No health care was properly organised and hr services were worst
Beautiful place with pleasing environment.talented leaders give proper supports ..they are also good listeners.we worked with freedom.most of work is live
to get more experience in dubai thats why i left the company the same company they bring me to dubai now i have more experience i am so happy to work in dubai .
Cons
The management and staff specially sebiors are quite cooperative i really appreciate wht they have taught me i learned a alot from that job.They care about your health by giving compensation of medical expenses and even medical leaves.
Pros
Free breakfast lunch and dinner
Cons
Healthcare
Corporate culture, friendly environment, pleasing ambience. Fulfilling all basic required needs of employees including:
medical

Pick and Drop

Two times meal
Good workers and all are doing there jobs hardly and also helps to each other in all types of works....
Many are very kind and have a soft hearts.....
Pros
Beautiful area for work
Cons
Job is no secure
At bahria town all the working day start with combine prayer and the discuss daily basis Table Tool task , planning of working order and arrangement of necessary materials on field .
working culture in strictly maintain by the labor head and engineers.

the hardest part i feel is the ergonomic hazard continuous exposure to but the most happy and enjoyable part is they follow all standard and reduce exposure of sun by multiples breaks and providing them cool refuges
Pros
lunch
Cons
complete health surveillance
Bahria town has very low growth rate but yes it has cool and friendly working environment. Here i have learned how to interface the costumers and how to resolve a problem with any costumer
Pros
Free lunch, transport, medical
Cons
No entertainment for employees
Different places teach you different things in life.
The place where you can learn how to secure your and other life.

Enjoyable part at work is when you are at night shift.
Overall my experience with bahria is fine uptil now.Every organization has some pros and cons.Reviewing it as a whole i must say if you want to learn workload handling,client and behavioral dealings and working with multiple staff you must try once for working in organization like Bahria etc.It will make you attain multiple experiences including confidence building,customer support and social interactions.
Pros
Free transport and lunch, safe environment for female staff
Cons
Less salary, delays in increments, reference based favors
.start your day with finger print attendance.
.Visit different sites.

Analyse work progress and explain task to technicians.

.report to your seniors and managers
I start working with Bahria Town (Pvt) Ltd & its my first full time job. Start of professional career and learn many things from seniors and colleagues.
Pros
Amazing People, Top Management listens to you, Friendly Atmosphere, Work life balance, Compensation
Cons
In fact I will reply if I move
Till my job end i feel there is always safety first here .mnagment is so good and give importance to safety very much.
I work in house making project where all the safety equipments are provided by the compnay
A Typical day at work is hectic day with full of learning. I have learned many new things with new challenges. Culture at workplace is Team management.
Bahria toen is a excellent place to work with great team and employees, flexible work hours, understanding top management and average salary packages.
Pros
Excellent environment
Cons
long distance from main city