Bank Alfalah

Bank Alfalah Employee Reviews

Pakistan381 reviews
My first full time job after my graduation. After a productive 3 month training in head office, this typical 9 to 5 job came with its own challenges.
I was into credits SME and Risk Management. My first practical exposure to the industry where I was given full authority to apply my theoretical knowledge but indeed it was a learning curve for me.
Work load but staff not available. Stress given by Management.our duties is running counters deals customers but management said do directly sales and generate customers with cash dealings it's very tough to do both activities.
Would regard the bank as learning organisation. Have spent over 10 years and can vouch for the management. Seen the strategically transform and embrace tech savvy brand.
Pros
No favouritism: financially rewarding: good management
Cons
No life work balance due to scope of work
It was a professional experience working for banking sales and credit cards department of bank Alfalah, I learned about sales and marketing from that job, thanks
A fun filled experience with lots of learning and grooming opportunities
Learn to drive different teams and problem solving in complex situations.

Daily challenges to meet your goals
Pros
Learning opportunities
Cons
Work life balance is not supported
it was friendly environment, with caring BM & OPM, also all dept. members respect each other's duties and respect their privacy.

promotion & salary & bonuses were considerably good but not very well.
Bank Alfalah offers a dynamic and fast paced environment with multiple learning opportunities. The team there is fairly young and hence the workplace atmosphere is quite fun despite the hectic schedules and tight deadlines. Late sitting is a norm which impacts work life balance.
I did work for 3 banks and found that Bank Alfalah is very cooperative with staff and main thing is its Islamic banking, we try to facilitate every customer and we try to find their needs
Pros
Bank Alfalah provide all basic facilities to all permanent staff
Banking career has gone done nowadays. This is the age of computers. and secondly want to grow with a company having a good market repute and profile. Have good Communication Skills and command on English Language.
the reason to find anither jobs is for career boom and better financial condition. Work life balance is great here because of uooer management and the environment
In Bank Alfalah my reporting manager was very understanding and always helpful. this organization provides their employees really creative environment.
Bank Al-Falah Ltd is one of big bank in public or private sector in pakistan and a good place for learning all the major and basic banking needs for professional growth.
Having great time during training experienced and excellent trainers and management.
Paid internship held almost every 2 months.

Paid training with lunch and refreshments also organised by the organisation.
I was working there as a freelancer. Management decided to handed a Data Entry Department over to me. I served this department for half a year. Again management moved me to the Auto Finance Operations Department.
While working with Bank Alfalah, I found management very supportive and motivated me to work on strategic initiatives that obviously helped to grown up my skill set. During my job tenure I got an opportunity to work with a team of highly skilled professionals in different domains and my coordination with cards product team, up-country supports to different businesses, recovery, compliance, IT, DWH teams has been a leading role and a leaning curve of my career. During my work tenure I always accepted a challenging role and enjoyed with a company of co-workers, my colleagues and seniors.
Bank Alfalah is the best bank for 2019 and the working environment was much better, it s important to understand the logical background of that it seems easy
Currebtly working there .It was good experiance to work with bank now i am searching for some new opportunities to work and make my future.I am now living in Rawalpindi
Good
Good
I am Handling customers query and also resolve their issues. Call to provide different services as an banker and make their life easier by the new technology.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Breaks
You contribute not only to work, You also get opportunity to participate and contribute in cross functional projects. Bank Alfalah is a leading bank with products and services in Retail, Commercial and Corporate Banking, and therefore, you will get an ample opportunity to prove your competency.
It is good working environment, productive time spending and always encouragement for new initiatives. Facilities are not comparable with multinational company, but better than competitive banks.

Late sitting is a norm which impacts work life balance.