BEACON HOUSE

BEACON HOUSE Employee Reviews

Pakistan3 reviews
The environment is really friendly, but they have some extra jobs which really aren't required. But overall it is fun working there and the stuff is really helpful and friendly.
it was actually my own childhood school where i used to study in pre school, it was good experiencing how teachers once used to take care of us, so i basically recalled all the all the things when i taught kids there with the help of my co teacher.
During our school evaluation this year, we all were so scared that nobody would talk to any body. Things seem so perfect but yet we all were noticing the silent questions on the team's face. The three days passed like they would never end. The fourth day, we all were free finally and waiting for the results. We all had done our best as a team.
Our Headmistress came at lunch time with the report and gave us all the shocking news. We all had finally made it possible by our team work. We are now ranked as the best evaluated school up till yet. We all learned that the hard and untiring effort do brings out the result, and we all cherish today!!l
Pros
confidence building
Cons
less rewards resulting in low motivation of our team members
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at BEACON HOUSE?