British American Tobacco logo
British American Tobacco

British American Tobacco Employee Reviews

Found 23 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,468 reviews

Well organization

Good team workWell Qualified and Professionals teamsGood Environment for work and experience Nice gathering Nice activitiesWell precautions for COVID 19

Pros

Contribute in area school education

Cons

Need an emergency health care centre that contain full facilities

Very productive and fun environment

I learned a lot during my internship. Market dynamics change every day due to which the best part of working in the TM department was to tackle challenges on a daily basis.

Overall my experience of work is good at there.and m satisfied from my job when i was there.

Am working as a area incharge of sale in lahore my duty is to fulfill the monthly sales target. I have team of 45plus person and we covered the area of samanabad,chuburji,moon market etc.

It is a better place for job.

A profeshanal place for job. I lerned how to work with safty.how to work with team.how to manage time . I saw many times hardest day of life but the end I lern new thing. and this is the culture of BAT group.

good work environment

as for as the environment is good but sometime you will need to take more tension than require because of the work burden. so if you want to do more work and have no problem with that than its a good place to work.

It's a great organization to work for. Gives you ample opportunities to grow yourself professionally and personally

A great work place that follows it's mission towards reaching it's goals. Great work life balance with realistic goals. Helps you learn and grow professionally

Excellent

V well company. There system r really v excellent. I learn too much system's in this company. V well company. There system r really v excellent. Nice

Overall Good Company

The time I have spent over there was less, but I have learned a lot about how a multinational big corporate organizations work. I have learned how much importance a project deadline has. And the people over are the best in their field. As I was a student at that time, so had got great experience while working there

Pros

Great Work Life Balance

Cons

Office Politics

High Profile company

High production company ISO certified Company Working Environment is very good Pakistan safety and Health rules strictly follow and high quality products.

Pros

free

Cons

hours

A great place to work. However due to legal constraints doesn't get monotonous after a while.

A great company to work for in Pakistan. However over the years they have not been able to retain their best talent which has had an impact on the quality of decision making by the management.

Jobs at British American Tobacco

See more jobs

Competitive, Productive work place

Typical day includes meeting after meeting. I was able to learn a lot of new technologies. The team structure is actually good with a wide range of different talents. The most enjoyable part of my day was getting to work with smart and fun people.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Long Hours

Best Experience, Challeneging Environment

A challenging environment , productive, Cooperative on every stage with every employee. i have learned a lot from British American Tobacco Company as a team we worked in alone and in a team. it was a winning combination

Pros

Excellent culture

Cons

Low Incentives

For the sack of business i worked tell nigth..

Creat Co-operaive work space for other members helpfull in managment. teamwork with fun and productivty.made me how to accomplish the logic of succession.

It was a good experience working with them. I really enjoyed it.

Working with an organization like British American Tobacco has always been an aspiration ever since we are in the field of engineering, and I consider myself lucky enough to achieve it. My time in British American Tobacco has not only polished my technical skills but also trained me much about professionalism and management expertise. Learning in such a professional and friendly environment earned me a hands-on experience of project management, team-work and greatly added to my leadership qualities.

Productive,Rewarding & Educative

A typical day would start with review of the previous day and plan for the day ahead. The work environments were excellent and very conducive. We had excellent team of managers who were focused and dedicated.This company is a wonderful employer who cares for the employees like family members.

productive workplace

A typical day at workplace when PTC (Pakistan Tobacco Company) or BAT (British American Tobacco) visits us. Learnt Public relation management is really really cooperative. we are 20 workers for BAT in all over karachi and we all are flexible with each other.

Pros

free lunch, conveyance allowance and driver

Cons

medical free, 1 n half hour break on daily basis

It was a good work place with a lot to learn but still lacking in some places

1. The Managment was very good. 2. The people were friendly. 3. It was a competitve environment 4. But there was a certain hypocrisy about everyone workinng over there because they wanted to take you down. 5. No hands on job for a mechanical engineer. 6. I learned in a best way how to lead a team. 7. I loved the part that i am a part of a multinational company and i am contributing to its grandeur.

Pros

Free lunches, Vans for pick and drop and etc

Cons

Good stipend

very productive

8 hrs work day.learned many things such to how to trained the sales team,target achieving and to manage the sales distribution etc

Pros

some time

Cons

Working their is a good experience and have good working enviroment.

each every work done at its targeted time, whether for achieving this in time have to work long hours . i learned how to work in a limited time to achieve company's goal and walk through work loads. And can manage all thing in a record and other colleagues are helping during work. full fill any project within its time.

Pros

Allowances

Cons

lake of motivation .

Great work place

British American Tobacco is one of the finest work place which if full of challenges from IT operations side . its a large enterprise which consist of more an 80 countries and has very diverse culture . I learned problem management , incident management , troubleshooting core WAN circuits , Business continuity and on top of that , leadership skills . during my 6 years stay , We managed to operate IT infrastructure such that we escaped two major DR situations to run business smoothly . operated with large scale vendors like BT , OBS , Cisco , HP , Fujitsu .

Annual retreat

Work environment was friendly but salary was far below the other multinationals of the same size.

Pros

Subsidized lunch

Cons

Long working hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at British American Tobacco. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4