British Council
British Council Employee Review

Productive & Utililized

January 4, 2019
We normally enter at the very dawn of the day in our allocated institutes. The day typically is tough but extremely utilized and productive at full length till the eleventh hour.
I have learnt the systematic and organized discipline there.

Management was in touch with the invigilators and in turn we look after the candidates for any solution they need from us during the exam hours.

The workplace culture was smooth and friendly but very firm.

The hardest part of the job was the detection of the examinee for any fraudulent activities at the time of entrance or during the exam hours.

The most enjoyable part is calling all the waiting candidates towards the hall by their reporting time when half of them don;t listen the floaters.
Pros
Short timings
Cons
No lunch
September 11, 2020
Same role
Invigilator freelance (Current Employee) - Faisalabad
It's obviously an exciting and learning experience that opened many new horizons of exploration. It improved my managing skills,team work mannerism,decision making capability and handling emergency situations.
Pros
Snacks and tea
Cons
Short breaks.
July 9, 2020
Same roleSame location
Invigilator (Former Employee) - Karachi
The British council worked out really well for me it boosted my confidence and have me a positive environment to work in. It also helped me with my speaking skills.
Pros
The overall positive environment
August 22, 2020
Same location
Asst supervisor(monitoring&evaluation) (Former Employee) - karachi
overall good and unforgetable experience with this organization where you feel most comfortable and learning plat form for your up coming challenges in future so, i would said british council is one of them.
Pros
getting lunch and over time and medical facilities +pick and drop for all employees
Cons
long hours working