Care International in Pakistan

Care International in Pakistan Employee Reviews

Pakistan6 reviews
Wonderful managrment, care for staff, high in integrity, equal opertunities, excelent staff benifits, friendly atmosphere, result oriented, care for personnel security ans safety, security ans safety comes first
I really enjoyed working here. The hardest thing to deal with was the lack of communication between different departments. Things would just change without any updates or warnings and would cause many issues with staff and departments.
It was wonderful experience with Care. I joined care in 2010 and with in 5 years I was promoted 5 times. I must say it was very productive environment for all employees.
It is one of the largest and oldest humanitarian aid organizations focused on fighting global poverty almost 2 years of job with CARE play with difficult tasks Gander equality team work meet with new colleagues
It was a wonderful team, i had been working with. I like the working environment and organizational culture of Care International. I worked both in Humanitarain Assistance and Development Cooperation in CARE. I enjoyed a lot working with partner organizations.
Working with the EPR team members at the country office was the best experience I ever observed. The overall team was so much cooperative in helping me to perform my duty. In fact every day at Care head office is full of new learning. The Care members were living like a one family with mutual care for each others which inspired me very much.