Cedar Financial

Cedar Financial Culture reviews

Pakistan11 reviews

Clear

Productive and fun work place

A good place to enhance skills and progress. International clients handling and reporting is a key feature that Cedar management focuses on. Tem work and good leadership is culture.

They are having a good working environment

They are having a good working environment I'll refer my friends and family to work their Cedar has a family working place and competitive salary packages

Pros

Cons

Tea

Relaxing and Professional Environment

I just started my career as an Administrative Support Executive and want to mention that the company culture is one of the best. They provide proper training about the job, motivate their employees and a great chance to grow in the company by performing with hardwork and with diligence.

Pros

Supportive Management, Relaxing and Professional Environment

Cedar, A haox multinational company

I was excited to work for cedar but during my 8 months there I found this Calabasas based company to be a pure hoax. They are neither sincere to their Clients nor debtors. The culture is extremely racist towards Pakistan and the salary distribution among staff is weirdly unbalanced. Probably this is the biggest reason of a high rate of employee attrition. I would highly not recommend anyone working for them unless someone wants to learn the hard way.

Pros

Fixed timings, lots of learning while interacting with global clientele, weekends off

Cons

Racist culture, unbalanced salary structure, biased

Productive.

They are very fast pace organization, and encourage you for new projects. Let you lead projects your way, and made you love your job. Work Culture is very cool and team is very supportive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cedar Financial. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits