Cedar Financial

Cedar Financial Management reviews

Pakistan11 reviews

Clear

Productive and fun work place

A good place to enhance skills and progress. International clients handling and reporting is a key feature that Cedar management focuses on. Tem work and good leadership is culture.

Best Place To Work And Grow In Arm Industry

When i stepped in this organisation i was feeling little nervous and curious about the Job security. I managed to get myself dig into their system through hard work and was consistent to learn new skills. Believe me this company is one of the best i’ve ever worked in Pakistan. They care about their Employees. This is a fast-growing organisation and will definitely be the Large Market Participant because of their team work and great strategies. Exceutive Management is always available to assist you and always appreciate your suggestions to grow and implement those to(If Applicable). They are adapting new things to make the Employees happy. I would 100% recommend them to join the Cedar’s Family.

Pros

Coffee, Tea, Meals (Occasionally)

Cons

Insurance facility for permanent employees, breaks, tours

Relaxing and Professional Environment

I just started my career as an Administrative Support Executive and want to mention that the company culture is one of the best. They provide proper training about the job, motivate their employees and a great chance to grow in the company by performing with hardwork and with diligence.

Pros

Supportive Management, Relaxing and Professional Environment

Cedar, A haox multinational company

I was excited to work for cedar but during my 8 months there I found this Calabasas based company to be a pure hoax. They are neither sincere to their Clients nor debtors. The culture is extremely racist towards Pakistan and the salary distribution among staff is weirdly unbalanced. Probably this is the biggest reason of a high rate of employee attrition. I would highly not recommend anyone working for them unless someone wants to learn the hard way.

Pros

Fixed timings, lots of learning while interacting with global clientele, weekends off

Cons

Racist culture, unbalanced salary structure, biased

Professional and great work place

It was really a wonderful experience working for Cedar Financial. They always give good chances for any employee to grow and earn well. The management is very helping and cooperative.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cedar Financial. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits