Cedar Financial

Pakistan11 reviews

Clear
2.8Pay & Benefits

A Good Place to Work

I have been working here for almost 4 years. The company has growth along with its employees. The environment is very professional and safe to work. You can build your career and grow if you are sincere and hard working.

They are having a good working environment

They are having a good working environment I'll refer my friends and family to work their Cedar has a family working place and competitive salary packages

Pros

Cons

Tea

Relaxing and Professional Environment

I just started my career as an Administrative Support Executive and want to mention that the company culture is one of the best. They provide proper training about the job, motivate their employees and a great chance to grow in the company by performing with hardwork and with diligence.

Pros

Supportive Management, Relaxing and Professional Environment

Career Opportunity

Cedar has grown a lot in last the few years. There still exist areas to improve but the growth and chances I have experienced at Cedar are amazing. I would strongly recommend working at Cedar.

Productive.

They are very fast pace organization, and encourage you for new projects. Let you lead projects your way, and made you love your job. Work Culture is very cool and team is very supportive.

Professional and great work place

It was really a wonderful experience working for Cedar Financial. They always give good chances for any employee to grow and earn well. The management is very helping and cooperative.

Cedar Financial

It is a good company for those who are not doing studies further and they have planned to stop there career , but for those who want to get promoted for them it is just a step. my review is blunt and open just because i dont want to brag about anything

Pros

no Pros

Cons

Long Hours, Bossy attitudes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cedar Financial. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits