Chemonics International

Chemonics International Employee Reviews

Pakistan7 reviews
I enjoyed to work there. A very nice professional work place where I utilized my skills in success of project and get the chance to add more experience in my career.
One of best organization in my life. everything will be perfect , it's very productive and works for only needy public benefits.chemonics is a Non government organization.
One of the best experiences and amazing people to work with. Highly professional. They are mostly Doctors therefore they are really good to work with as most of them are caring in nature.
Good to work. I was there as Specialist Monitoring and Evaluation. Job was very good with handsome salary and benefits, HR policies were very soft and as per the market oriented.
It might not be the best place to work considering the office and the culture but it was definitely great learning. The business was project based and involved high risk and consistent management.
i got a chance to switch roles and discover what i am best at, spent some months doing finance, marketing, operations as well as HR but i found monitoring and evaluation department of most interest so i stuck to it for good 6 months.

The staff is quite friendly. i personally learned a lot from the management team and the CEO from all around the world. Having a cultural mix makes you learn more about the outside world.
Pros
cultural diversity
Cons
location and work environment
Really good working place, excellent supportive supervisors, friendly work environment.
Pros
Friendly, supportive
Cons
Work hours
The day when downsizing was accruing that was the toughest day of my life no body knows who is going and who will be staying.Thanks to God i have completed my five year in this project.

(I learned that you should be strong in your marketing (Sale your self) you are doing nothing but to show that office is working /standing on your shoulders. I m a workaholic so i didnt get as much as i should. or as a corporate sector can promote me.

Co workers are very very good supportive.

they most enjoyable part our annual staff appreciation dinner, picnics, parties and specially that day we were on sectors training (Because expert of that subjects came and facilitate to the sector beneficiaries staff and we learn a lot. i felt that my MBA is going to revise via these training.
Pros
medical & Pick n drop facilites