Here to help
Coronavirus update

Citi Employee Reviews

Pakistan95 reviews
"Although my time spent there was very brief, I had learned a lot. It was a good experience working with highly professional and well-educated people."
It was the most amazing Working experience of my life. I learned a lot in this organization. Thoroughly deserved to be the one of the top brands in the world. Although they have closed their setup in Pakistan I would recommend everyone to join this group.
setup in
Citibank is a great place to work.
Citibank is challenging and filled with opportunities.

Citibank management is very professional.

Citibank customers are very demanding.
I worked here almost 12 years and this was my first organization to join, I learn, groomed here and I can say that this is a very professional organization and institution for new employee who want to join the banking industry. Citibank is the organization where you can prove your skills and they will appreciate and give you benefit more than you thoughts.
an institute we had our bad days but it was a place which groomed all of the workers and we all loved working there even in the pressure our seniors and mentors were the best
One of the biggest world operations. Corporate environment with a lot of employees. You are just a number in the crowd. Growth is very difficult. Only few are looked at for promotions.
I have learnt the procedure of car financing and then how to give a sales pitch to the customer,
the most enjoyable part was the supervisor he always encourage the staff and motivate them.
Cons
short breaks
Being young and energetic I had enjoyed my time with lots of fun and learn that helped me grow in my future banking carriers specially in Credit Administration.

A part form work over all working environment was very friendly with lots of out doors fun activity.
Pros
Working with friendly people
Citi Bank was my life changing experience whatever i am now it was just because of Citi Bank. This job polished me very well and I had learn everything from citi bank.
1. CitiService work is tedious. Most of the time, my lunches were skipped due to customer handling during lunch hours.
2. The SCOO was very involved and made sure the newbies are welcomed properly and no one intimidates us (Senior Employees)

3. The Board wanted to get rid of old people and replace them with new for a change in work culture and that was a great move by the SCOO.

4. Off work assignments were given which helped network us and learn new things.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Citi?
If you work in marketing or HR, you can give your company a presence on Glassdoor by creating a Free Employer Account. Millions of people are already researching potential employers here — and your next great hire is one of them. Don’t let their search lead to a dead end.
Its good to work as learned a lot from Citibank, I can say its my mother bank who give me a lot in shape of knowledge and learning.
Over all management was excellent all my bossed were professionals.
Cons
Working with the Multinational Bank is the best opportunity that am have served mine exceptional time span in best bank of the world. Actually Citibank is institute that taught how to grow profession.
It's the best bank in world.
Good environment to work, enough opportunity to learn. Senior Management is cooperative. Always provide guidelines.It was 1st platform for me in banking so i have learnt alot from here. Management, staff, products all are good.
I was worked as sales officer.
I worked in the department of sales of credit cards and personal loan car finance and home loan.

Bank provided all financial facilities.
Pros
No Lunch
Cons
No short leave
I had very good experience with Citi Bank N.A . Managers and supervisors are very cooperative with there staffs. they teach a lot things about customer services.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Short breaks, healthcare
A very good working environment job security is the area to work for, salaries should be more better according to work, learning is very high, bosses are very nice.
My experience in Citi Bank was absolutely fantastic, I loved the culture there, My colleagues and bosses were all very nice people. The environment was fast paced but thoroughly enjoyable and learning. There were good advancement possibilities and incentives were high.
Citi bank was a great over all community the people were treated fairly overly all,it paid good money.the bosses where a little rude at times.but mostly humble.
Pros
Its nation wide
Cons
Bosses where a little rude at times
It was my first job. The tough timings, the usual banking culture was prominent. The learning curve was not as grand, but it did teach me how to manage professionalism.
Productive and fun place to work . Great people to work with always supportive and encouraging. Management protects the staff rights. Everyday was a learning experience.
Pros
freeevents
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Citi. Our community is ready to answer.
6.4K