Citi Employee Review

A nice plat farm to learn and enhance marketing and sales skills

May 8, 2014
A typical day usually started with group meeting discussing targets and individual targets and achievement in past months.Cold calling for fresh clients and meeting follow ups also to get credit card application signed and close sales.
I learnt a great deal of knowledge about customers likeness or dis likeness about credit cards due to interest averse and religious.

I learnt time management and do everything in time.

There was team bases culture very supportive.

The hardest part of job was to convince customer who were religious and interest averse.

The most enjoyable part of job was top management was supportive and motivating.
Pros
Supportive top management, team based culture and working envirnoment
Cons
Long hours, travelling to far distance places and meeting clients on days off
October 24, 2018
Relationship Manager (Former Employee) - Lahore
Citi Bank was my life changing experience whatever i am now it was just because of Citi Bank. This job polished me very well and I had learn everything from citi bank.
May 14, 2017
Telemarketing Officer (Former Employee) - Lahore
I have worked at Citibank for 4 years and it had been a great experience. The staff was very cooperative and the boss was pretty nice as well. A decent pay was given to me and the experience was a good one overall.
April 2, 2017
Collection officer (Former Employee) - Garden town ,Walton Road lahore
My main duties to remind the customers about there delay payments and handle the MIS and presents the daily cheques of the customers. The management was very cooperative and helpful. My job was commissioned based that's why last dates of the month were very hard for every one.
Pros
Commision and good salary
Cons
Overtiming without pay.