Citi Employee Review

One of the best learning institute globally

October 19, 2014
Costumer interaction Operation and cash handling Recovery and suit file Massive and cooperative co-workers Good incentive, prize recongition
August 9, 2015
Same location
Sales Representative (Former Employee) - Rawalpindi, PPB
This is my first job when i started this job its a tough task for me but by the time passing i have learnt a lot. This is total a pure market sales job on daily basis you have to meet some different peoples and connivance them to buy your product. I have learnt to how to connivance the peoples. Our management is very good. My co-workers are very cooperative they guide me help me to achieve the goals. Hardest part of my job is to connivance the peoples to buy your product. Mos enjoyable part of my life is June 2007 when i got 50 thousand cash bonus on achieving my sales target.
Pros
Cons
Bonus on getting your sale targets
March 4, 2020
Customer Retention Officer (Former Employee) - Karachi
"Although my time spent there was very brief, I had learned a lot. It was a good experience working with highly professional and well-educated people."
January 27, 2020
Collection Supervisor (Former Employee) - Punjab
It was the most amazing Working experience of my life. I learned a lot in this organization. Thoroughly deserved to be the one of the top brands in the world. Although they have closed their setup in Pakistan I would recommend everyone to join this group. setup in
  1. One of the best learning institute globally