Citi Employee Reviews

Showing all 17,904 reviews
"Although my time spent there was very brief, I had learned a lot. It was a good experience working with highly professional and well-educated people."
Compared to other call centers Citibank treats you very well. The site I worked at had a daycare & cafeteria. The insurance was low. Sometimes there can be corporate politics but other than that it’s not that bad of a job.
Great people to work with They really want to help during training, the management is very particular about things though, Be sure your resume is spot on before you apply
Pros
Citi
Cons
Citi
I enjoyed working with Citibank, it was a very fun environment to work I enjoy everything about the company, no company is perfect but Citigroup was one of the best companies I have ever worked for.
Pros
Benefits, culture, fun, management
Cons
Nothing bad to say
Company went from from one of the top 5 most profitable companies in the world before the 2008 crash to a stock worth $0.99. A reverse 10:1 split is the only reason the stock isn’t still only worth $5.
Pros
Amazing benefits
This may be pertinent only to my current department, but the jump from AVP to VP is difficult unless you leave the department and thus take your knowledge out of the department and they have to start at square one again.
Pros
Cons
Unnecessary bottlenecks, arbitrary deadlines for projects that inevitably will need to be revisited
tech intern program was modified nicely for covid. they did the best they can. intern class was very cool and nice, was offered a full time job upon graduation
Citi is amazing and gives a lot of people a good headstart in the banking industry, but unless you love kissing up to everyone in senior management, expect to stay in the same position regardless of how much you're working your butt off to move up. Management always has favorites, and unless you're working day shift you're completely invisible to any eyes that matter in terms of project opportunities. Company has a lot of work to do in terms for upward mobility. You can't have loyal employees at the top that know the way everything should work if you can't keep them long enough to make it to the top, and that's coming from someone who's been there over two years.
Pros
Healthcare, 401K, maternity leave.
Cons
Upward mobility, politics, opportunity.
I was located at a branch in Brooklyn NY and the people who worked there were so nasty, judgmental, and rude. My assistance branch manager was rude and sarcastic when it came to helping customers when they had questions the teller couldn’t help them. Upper management was a joke.
Pros
Holidays off
Cons
Rude upper management, cuts your hours if they don’t like you.
Great work place. Great work placeNice people and managers. Didn't work there long but enjoyed it . Had a lot of fun and great people to meet.I wasn't there long had some issues but when I was there I enjoyed it
Pros
Pay
Cons
Training from home was hard
managers are there for a paycheck and nothing else. they don’t wanna help you do anything and they don’t take anything seriously. this is a stressful job and causes so much anxiety and this is a terrible company to work for.
Es una empresa con bases en la alta calidad moral y de principios y ética que le permite a uno convivir con todos los compañeros de la empresa, existe un trato muy amable y estable de todos siempre prestos a apoyarte y muy enfocados en la importancia a la familia.
Pros
Muy buenas prestaciones y posibilidades de crecimiento dentro de la empresa
Cons
Existe un horario de entrada, pero no precisamente de salida, se ocupa dar seguimiento hasta finalizar las tareas asignadas
Recently there has been a lot of focus on metrics which leaves everyone scrambling to make sure you meet them. The people are great. Sometimes it feels like Executive Management have their minds made up already without listening to the rest of the people. Salary increases are based on areas on the company. More growth if you transfer within the company.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Metrics oriented which leads to high stress
OverallGreat company to start with entry level. Some opportunities for growth. Pay is ok but not that great and raises are even worse. Great culture, management, and laid back environment.
No job security, shady company. No black, and white policy. Not trustworthy. Says coaching company more like coaching you out the door. They don't care about any employees.
Pros
Pay benfits
Cons
Job security
Waist of time. Scammers.Integrity issues. Politics friendship over business. No incentives, fault finding. Bad experience with the with over power tripping unit managers. DONT TAKE THE RISK!
Cons
Easily approve loans without thorough assesment.
Work-life balanceIt was a great place to work. They had tuition reimbursement and had amazing bosses.OverallThey were a great place to work. Great managers, great pay and benefits. The had tuition reimbursement, and flexibility in scheduling among the several departments
Citibank is a great company overrall. you can feel being loved by the organization since the supervision system and dividen power arrangemtn.The bank industry is rather difficult to be in these days due to the economic times. The benefits and stability keep me here, but I definitely am wanting to spread my wings into something more.
Pros
good healthcare for parttime worker, always can get help from coworker
Cons
short break and lunch time
Good benefits . Good location to get to. Employees are nice and friendly. Daycare was nice to have on site and I liked i cam see my child during lunch time
Pros
Holidays off
Cons
Pay
I was there for 7 years and at the beginning it was great. Recognition for jobs well done and it felt like management cared about the phone agents. Then it started shifting. The same managers were always recognized and phone agents were acknowledged less and less. Change happens but I had a new manager 6 times within the last year, no team meetings and then when we went remote it was nearly impossible to really get any information. Management is a complete joke, no matter how incompetent someone proves to be they never seemed to have any repercussions because they have family that is higher up. I started really feeling like just another cog in the machine. My anxiety was at an all time high towards the end. Leaving was the best decision I ever made.
Benefits
Cons
No appreciation, managers who are not qualified, no voice
Excelente ambiente laboral Buen compañerismo Los jefes excelentes Aprendizajes esperados Manejo de personas con alta adquisición
Pros
Seguro médico
Cons
No hay descanso en fin de semana
  1. Employee Reviews