Here to help
Coronavirus update

Citi Employee Reviews in Karachi

Karachi36 reviews
"Although my time spent there was very brief, I had learned a lot. It was a good experience working with highly professional and well-educated people."
I have learnt the procedure of car financing and then how to give a sales pitch to the customer,
the most enjoyable part was the supervisor he always encourage the staff and motivate them.
Cons
short breaks
Being young and energetic I had enjoyed my time with lots of fun and learn that helped me grow in my future banking carriers specially in Credit Administration.

A part form work over all working environment was very friendly with lots of out doors fun activity.
Pros
Working with friendly people
If you work in marketing or HR, you can give your company a presence on Glassdoor by creating a Free Employer Account. Millions of people are already researching potential employers here — and your next great hire is one of them. Don’t let their search lead to a dead end.
It was my first job. The tough timings, the usual banking culture was prominent. The learning curve was not as grand, but it did teach me how to manage professionalism.
Productive and fun place to work . Great people to work with always supportive and encouraging. Management protects the staff rights. Everyday was a learning experience.
Pros
freeevents
Cons
Citibank is a great place to start a career. job at this company is fun and teaches an individual team work. A typical day starts off with free breakfast and coffee and you're already motivated to start working. Throughout the day you received calls and send out e-mails.

Great work. Excellent benefits and perks. Open atmosphere and work environment. Busy work schedule on a daily basis.
Pros
Leadership, a company that really listens to employees, and a comfortable office setting
Cons
Shift timing job
My typical Day at CITIBank was from 9 - 11 pm. In Pakistan Consumer Banking was being introduced so I was one of the first clerks to establish all departments for consumer banking, Of Course with help of others. When I was transferred to HR Department, I took on a responsibility of 4 jobs and finally after 2 years was assigned Personal Assistant to HR Director.
My Greatest Achievement was that I single handedly Made budget for the whole country 2 years in a row as per CEOs request.
Pros
Learned a Lot, High Intense environment and with top people
Cons
Too much demand of work and without any compensation and reward.
Working with Citi Bank as telemarketing officer was a beat experience as it was first step in banking sector.
Interaction with 100# of staff was good for learning
Pros
Free lunch tea get together
Cons
Parties, celebrating of different occasions
Citibank is a huge financiel intitute in pakistan. I was start my job as a sales officer and product is laibelities loan in all over the karachi city.
Pros
no lunch.
Cons
life insured.
Overall the Citi Corporation is a good company to work for, they take care of their employees very well with benefits. Management can be all over the place, some managers are very strict with things and others are just very relaxed. Your typical work day depends on which department you're in.
Perform system, unit, acceptance, regression, load and functional/performance testing on dozens of applications using both automated and manual testing methods. Leverage knowledge of object-oriented programming to help validate, verify, communicate, and resolve software issues
Citibank has a strong management team which keeps the staff motivated.

They are qualified and full of diverse experience and we learned alot from them.
Pros
Excellent Environment
Cons
Long Hours
I have always been really close with my coworkers, I listen to their ideas, their problems and try my best to provide my genuine feedback.
Pros
Excellent Environment
Cons
Long Hours
One of the organization which can help you to grow in your career by learning things from others and from the policies.
Citibank N.A. is a big asset for a fresh graduate, because it adds immense value on the CV. Being an MNC, it offers not only significant on-job-training, but also provides substantial employee benefits, and great career progression opportunities. However, maintaining work-life balance was difficult there, which was the toughest part of the job.
Pros
Mnc, effective on job training, employee benefits, strong career growth opportunities
Cons
stressful, difficult to achieve work-life balance
i have worked in citibank na pakistan with 7.3 ( seven years and three month in retail banking, loan disbursement and credit cards and customer service representative )
• Ensure that KYC/Anti-Money laundering program in accordance with the USA patriot act guidelines are followed by the branches to protect the business against the risk of involvement in possible money laundering activities by customers.
• Assist the seniors and the AMLCO in promoting Money Laundering awareness within the bank and to ensure that senior AML analysts are kept informed of all relevant monitoring findings.

• Maintaining MIS/tracking resolution of exceptions including ageing with escalation to business seniors.

• Identify suspicious activity for Central Bank reporting and to document investigating and corrective action on all suspicious case Identified. Investigating unusual cases in conjunction with senior AML Analysts.

• Maintain a good rapport with the staff and recognize special efforts in order to maintain a high level of team work within the unit.
Pros
intresting work
Cons
no as such
Citi bank was the first who launch consumer banking in Pakistan,
So working with its highly motivated profiled management i have got experience learning, proving, improving techniques and approaches with lot of fun over there.
I really enjoyed working at Oxfam Canada.It was mostly a leadership role. I arranged for other volunteers to be a part of Oxfam. I helped educate people about the campaigns. I was passionate about what i did so i really gave it all that I could.
Pros
Free Lunches, team work.
Cons
I learned a lot working in this company specially the norms of working in a Multinational company.

I had a great experience their. Th e management and my coworkers were very cooperative.