Here to help
Coronavirus update

Citi Employee Reviews in Lahore

Lahore23 reviews
monthy target achive is always a very hard job and as easy as anything else and meeting with different customer and convince them to have a account with us is always challenging
Citi Bank was my life changing experience whatever i am now it was just because of Citi Bank. This job polished me very well and I had learn everything from citi bank.
I have worked at Citibank for 4 years and it had been a great experience. The staff was very cooperative and the boss was pretty nice as well. A decent pay was given to me and the experience was a good one overall.
My main duties to remind the customers about there delay payments and handle the MIS and presents the daily cheques of the customers. The management was very cooperative and helpful. My job was commissioned based that's why last dates of the month were very hard for every one.
Pros
Commision and good salary
Cons
Overtiming without pay.
As to recover and collect the bad debt from market is not an easy task. My senior management always advised me to recover the debt amount with wisdom and patience.
Magnificent workplace environment. A complete institute for learning and self development with global certifications and exposure to the staff at every level.Fair accountability of staff in terms of reward and recognition.
Pros
learning
Cons
n/a
I love Monday because this is the first day of the week to plan and execute the things practically.

I got the chance to speak my colleagues and discuss the business strategies and achievements.

Nothing is hard always I love my work and enjoy to meet my clients and resolve their queries.
Whatever i am right now just because of Citibank.I learn how to work as a professionally from Citibank and i am proud on it that i was the part of Citibank N.A (Credit Card) team.
Very speedy working culture, Team collaboration under stressed conditions was excellent. I will always miss my days spent in Citibank.
Pros
International working conditions good for learning
Cons
Usual off day workings
I have worked with Citi Bank N.A. As a Business Development Officer. It was over all good experience as i have learnt a lot during these times. But they have closed their Pakistan operations and we have to move forward to another Bank.
Pros
Good Learning Experience/ Good working environment.
Cons
Layoff of Contractual and Permanent Staff.
Introduced and implemented the “New” concept of merchant Point-of-Sale equipment and credit card transactions in the business community of Pakistan
Signed new contracts of behalf of the Bank and scrutinized the payment problems with Recovery department.

Monitored the progress of merchants and provided after sales support.

Arranged continuous marketing and promotional activities for the customers.
to find the customers for credit card financing. that was hard to motivate but enjoyable part of the job when got business.
Pros
built relationship
Cons
no health benifits
I Spent a Great Time and the Management was very Cooperative and Learned a lot
Customer service liasion. Good work environment.Management helpful. Learned the basics of Banking and customer service.
citi bank is a international bank i m enjoy my work experience in city bank.. all staff and management was good in viti bank..
A typical day usually started with group meeting discussing targets and individual targets and achievement in past months.Cold calling for fresh clients and meeting follow ups also to get credit card application signed and close sales.
I learnt a great deal of knowledge about customers likeness or dis likeness about credit cards due to interest averse and religious.

I learnt time management and do everything in time.

There was team bases culture very supportive.

The hardest part of job was to convince customer who were religious and interest averse.

The most enjoyable part of job was top management was supportive and motivating.
Pros
Supportive top management, team based culture and working envirnoment
Cons
Long hours, travelling to far distance places and meeting clients on days off
love doing job in team and fun environment,i work hard in my every field to give business to my comapny
Pros
free lunches
Cons
full time
It was a nice experience of take care about your customers, resolve the queries or problems and provide one window operation to our valuable clients.
due to working in consumer banking its a hard job but it gives me a wonderful experience to deal with different people management was absolutely professional great coordination with the co workers the hardest part was that when you are not seeing the target achieving at the end due to this we were tight but when the target was achieved that was the most enjoyable moment for all of us
Pros
identity recognition lot of incentives satisfaction level on top
Cons
near to the month end only target was on mind
"Citi never sleeps"
It shows every thing , as a part of citi every day is a typical as focus on to retain the customers and that's why every day is also enjoyable . Management always motivate to the TEAM considering in mind Together Every one Achieves More so co-workers also played important role to perform.
Cons
I worked in Citibank Data Center as Resident Engineer it was my first experience worked with multinational and big organization
I gain wonder full communication experience in Citibank