Here to help
Coronavirus update

Citi Employee Reviews for Customer Relations Representative

Customer Relations Representative11 reviews
Pakistan11 reviews
"Although my time spent there was very brief, I had learned a lot. It was a good experience working with highly professional and well-educated people."
One of the biggest world operations. Corporate environment with a lot of employees. You are just a number in the crowd. Growth is very difficult. Only few are looked at for promotions.
I was worked as sales officer.
I worked in the department of sales of credit cards and personal loan car finance and home loan.

Bank provided all financial facilities.
Pros
No Lunch
Cons
No short leave
My experience in Citi Bank was absolutely fantastic, I loved the culture there, My colleagues and bosses were all very nice people. The environment was fast paced but thoroughly enjoyable and learning. There were good advancement possibilities and incentives were high.
monthy target achive is always a very hard job and as easy as anything else and meeting with different customer and convince them to have a account with us is always challenging
I really enjoyed working at Oxfam Canada.It was mostly a leadership role. I arranged for other volunteers to be a part of Oxfam. I helped educate people about the campaigns. I was passionate about what i did so i really gave it all that I could.
Pros
Free Lunches, team work.
Cons
Worked under pressured environment and enjoyed the work. The company provided very fruitful and informatic trainings.
Pros
Parties
Cons
Long
It was a nice experience of take care about your customers, resolve the queries or problems and provide one window operation to our valuable clients.
I have started my carrier with Citibank and i must say its a learning organization and i have really enjoyed working with citi.
Best work experience ever. Citibank made it possible for me to flourish in banking industry
i had good customer service in Citi bank i liked this job too much i completed my task daliy