Here to help
Coronavirus update

Citi Employee Reviews for Relationship Manager

Relationship Manager5 reviews
Pakistan5 reviews
Good environment to work, enough opportunity to learn. Senior Management is cooperative. Always provide guidelines.It was 1st platform for me in banking so i have learnt alot from here. Management, staff, products all are good.
Citi Bank was my life changing experience whatever i am now it was just because of Citi Bank. This job polished me very well and I had learn everything from citi bank.
Citibank is a huge financiel intitute in pakistan. I was start my job as a sales officer and product is laibelities loan in all over the karachi city.
Pros
no lunch.
Cons
life insured.
Overall the Citi Corporation is a good company to work for, they take care of their employees very well with benefits. Management can be all over the place, some managers are very strict with things and others are just very relaxed. Your typical work day depends on which department you're in.
I love Monday because this is the first day of the week to plan and execute the things practically.

I got the chance to speak my colleagues and discuss the business strategies and achievements.

Nothing is hard always I love my work and enjoy to meet my clients and resolve their queries.